Primus Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primus Software Interview Questions

2.8

Switch Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Primus Software (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

There were questions about my experience and general review about my resume.When was I ready to start work. What was the basic salary I needed. Do I prefer to travel? Was I willing to relocate?

Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primus Software (Elgin, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on the phone. I was asked my employment history, I was asked about my citizenship. Do I agree to drug screening tests. The setup my interview with the employer, I was asked about my experience in telecommunications as the worked for Lucent, Alcatel and Goodman networks, I was asked to join the company from mid of September.

Interview Questions

• Utilize network monitoring software tools for troubleshooting,
      Administering, monitoring to ensure that all network equipment is functioning in accordance with company standards and policies, before, during, and after changes are made   Answer Question

NSS Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primus Software (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

First contacted and screened by Recruiter then a brief interview with Sr. Acct Mgr prior to them setting up interview with client. After client then either want to hire or no contact from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What was a complex situation and how did i handle situation   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primus Software (Kansas City, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

This interview guide is designed to provide an overview of the tips and techniques to successful employment interviewing. The following pages provide a brief but helpful explanation of the interview from the time the interview appointment is made until the time the interview is ended. To keep things simple, this process will be divided into three distinct categories: (1) preparation for the interview, (2) during the interview, and (3) after the interview is ended. The guide concludes with a list of the most frequently asked questions in the job interview.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primus Software (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, telephonic, technical, and HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

That was little bit.