Privia Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Performance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Initial 30 min phone call with recruiter followed by a 30 min phone call with department leadership then a full day of interviews at the Arlington office with department employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a challenging relationship with a physician partner?   Answer Question

Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I sat in a small room for 5 1/2 hours while at least eight people came in to grill me. It was the most excruciating interview I have ever had. I wasn't offered any water, a bathroom break, or any courtesy in general. Worst interview ever.

Interview Questions

Privia Health Response

Jan 26, 2017 – VP of HR

Thank you for your feedback. We have since implemented a process to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Because of feedback like this, we are able to continually improve our processes and the... More

IT Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Privia Health.

Interview

Initial interviewer was interest-less, technical part was engaging, and everything seemed great, but communication wasn't proper in my opinion, and in the end they didn't tell me what exactly wasn't a fit.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Privia Health (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was average. Phone interview with the recruiter. Then a phone interview with the HR Manager. Theb asked to do a personality test. Then asked to come in and meet the team. Also did a web interview with management outside of Houston. Experience was good, but during the interview, it seems like there were several distractions for the management team like being on their cellphones texting as I answered their questions or reading their emails.

Interview Questions

Privia Health Response

Oct 9, 2017 – VP of HR

Thank you for your interest in a role with Privia. We take our candidate experiences seriously and I am disappointed you felt as though your interviewer was not giving you the attention you deserve... More

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

First I got a phone interview from HR. Then I was invited to on-site interview. One on one interview for 30 mins with HR, finance manager and VP. They asked behavior questions, questions based on my past experience and tested my Excel skill. They were very nice and wanted to hire someone in Finance major but also have some experience in accounting, especially with big four internship experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your excel skill? What did you learn from your past experience?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was drawn out over four months, and it was a bit disorganized. At the end of the day, I found the entire process pretty confounding and frustrating. There was a disconnect between recruiting and leadership, and apparently I got stuck in the middle. I understand that these things can happen, and not all opportunities will pan out, but recruiting needs to do a better job setting expectations and being transparent about the process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through their website. First interview was with HR, very basic, run me through your resume and why do you want to work in healthcare. Next was with a senior analyst over the phone and he explained a lot more about the company and we again discussed why Privia. Then I went in to meet with 6 people over 3 hours, all nice people. One interview is specifically about culture fit and that is the hardest because the questions are so specific about how you would deal with certain scenarios.

Marketing Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

A bit long, but very efficient and I felt taken care of by recruiting at each step. They moved quickly as well, considering the amount of interviewees and the fact that it was around a holiday.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our social media presence? What could we be doing better?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Privia Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Fairly quick process. Had an interview over the phone, came into the office and met with the team, I had another 2 interviews and after a few days was offered the position. Things move pretty fast when the candidate is wanted at Privia. The work to get top talent on the team, and when they recognize it, they don't waste time making an offer.

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Privia Health (Miami, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by someone via email, to set up a time to talk and learn more about the position which would take about 15 minutes or so. We set up a time and day to speak.