ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) Interview Questions

Interviews at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY)

2.2

Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (Forest Hills, NY).

Interview

Went into a corporate building in Long island. Met with a couple of people to help with the hiring process. They were very nice and made everything quick. The other interview was held in the doctors office with the office manager. The whole process took about a week.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (New Hyde Park, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

You get interviewed by HR. Then, they send you to the sight that needs and have opening. The manager interviews you. After she is done and finds that you could be her pet, she will introduce you to the doctors. You are hired, I f you are aggressive and do not agree with all her terms, she will call you back within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• The main question they focus on is salary. They don't want to pay what you are currently making. so they find any reason to tell you and to justify lower salary. Really?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very great.

Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (Lake Success, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole application process from beginning to end took about a month. I applied online and got a call a week later for an interview. I was interviewed at the same time by the lab supervisor and director.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness?
      What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?
      Tell me a hard situation at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (Lake Success, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple and normal. The questions were fairly easy and straightforward. Manager was friendly, but the wait was fairly long considering the manager was non-medical and wasn't seeing any patients. I waiting in the same waiting room as the patience and was sent for by a medical technician.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY).

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. There are a few phone call interviews which are then followed by the in-person interviews. After all of that, you will then get a response if you have the job or not.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Basic interview with general questions. Met a few staff members and toured the office. Job requirements were covered and questions were answered. The bottom line of getting an enormous amount of work done in a short period of time (to save overtime payment) was left out.

Reception Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Took a trip out to Lake Success to be interviewed. Prohealth had a pretty nice complex out there. Interview was very cordial, one of the better interview experiences I had however, I had not received a response until a month and a half, to have an interview with a doctor affiliated with the pro health network. Walked into the facility in brooklyn where I had met with a physician. I was informed I would receive a response after giving my references. Any place that fails the courtesy of a reply is not a good working environment. This place should be greatful anyone is applying to work here when they are only pulling a 2.2 rating on glassdoor. Failure of communication is a failure of business ethic.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (Lake Success, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

1 interview which was set up on a Tuesday came in on a Friday took about 30 45 mins. Just really wanted to see what a person could bring to the job and how much you want to be paid. Got a call the following Tuesday and was informed I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY) (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy as there weren't difficult questions. There is no three interview processes like some hospital in order to get into company. Just an interview with manager, and BOOM. There's your job.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care Associates (NY).

Interview

I applied online and the next day was called to set up an interview. The first interview was very casual. The second interview was a little more in depth. They ask your salary interest on the second interview and seem to pay on the lower end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the relationship you have with your coworkers.   Answer Question