ProSoft Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProSoft Group

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ProSoft Group (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call about 1 week later from a staff member there. He went over basic things such as my resume, projects that I had worked on before, what my biggest accomplishment was. Second phone call was just verifying this information. Third was in person. A couple drawn out problem solving sessions along with meeting members of the team I would have worked with.

Interview Questions

• Business Process Architecture & Design With Use Case   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR Discussion

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProSoft Group in February 2013.

Interview

This question seems simple, so many people fail to prepare for it, but it's crucial. Here's the deal: Don't give your complete employment (or personal) history. Instead give a pitch—one that’s concise and compelling and that shows exactly why you’re the right fit for the job. Start off with the 2-3 specific accomplishments or experiences that you most want the interviewer to know about, then wrap up talking about how that prior experience has positioned you for this specific role.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProSoft Group.

Interview

Resume Screening and Phone Interview (2 rounds i.e. HR & Management)

Interview Questions

• Questions related to your background, interest, and qualification   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sales is commission based so do not expect a high base salary during negotiation

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProSoft Group (Rome (Italy)) in September 2010.

Interview

Very quick.
    I had a one to one interview with a manager. We just talked about the projects I would have been attached to. He didn't ask me any question about technical things nor business.
    He just wanted to meet me personally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer. I asked for a higher package. They decliened.