ProStep Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ProStep Rehabilitation

2.4

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation (Tyler, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and I felt comfortable throughout the whole process. They were willing to answer any and all questions without hesitation. Great experience! This company was my first choice!

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was efficient, but not without room for getting to know me. Because the job is in patient care, its very important to the employer that the employee has upstanding character and the ability to learn.

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I was an adequate interview. no problems. They were very involved in the process. It was a contract transition. I worked for the company until another contract company obtained the contract.

Interview Questions

• typical general medical questions.   1 Answer

Department Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation in April 2009.

Interview

1:1 interview with FRC who gave tour of facility and discussed job position requirements and personal qualifications. Reviewed documentation and productivity standards.

Negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation.

Interview

Really nice recruiter not pushy at all called and asked if I'd be interested in Asst FRC position. It's pretty far from me but I said sure I'd interview and I'm glad I did. Really like the facility and FRC so we'll work well together, I got the job!

Interview Questions

• None really, FRC who interviewed me was very down to earth, easy to talk to and it was like we were just sitting down having a conversation. I wasn't 'drilled' at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated and I would tell anyone for ANY job to definitely negotiate. When you're offered a job, the company already builds in their offer to buffer any kind of counter-offer you will make - and if you don't make one, you're losing out on potentially THOUSANDS of dollars. Negotiate negotiate negotiate, no matter WHAT the job!!

Area Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, had pleasant conversation (30-45 min) - passed along for 2nd interview (phone) which went well, back to recruiter, had 3rd interview (phone), back to recruiter and advised she'd be in contact to set up 4th interview. A week passes, I send e-mail, no response. Another week, another email -- nothing. Called recruiter and left VM inquiring into status -- then rec'd a nice, impersonal form e-mail letter thanking me for applying. Was very good experience until the very unprofessional close of process.

Facility Rehab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation (Richmond, KY) in November 2009.

Interview

Facility interview with the Regional Rehab Manager. Expect to meet staff therapists, ,DON, & administrator and answer questions from each department. Regional Rehab Director will outline job duties and expectations. Be prepared to discuss RUG planning and scheduling therapists appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Prepare to answer questions dealing with difficult family members, and problem solving issues that arise during state surveys. They will be looking for managers that can "think quick" on their feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR offered the position to me over the phone. The Salary they offered I initially turned down, and countered with what I was willing to accept the position for. HR called me the next day with the "approval" for the salary amount I requested, and I accepted the position.