Procura Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procura Management

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procura Management (Norristown, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Sat in a conference room with a supervisor and a team lead. A brief explanation of the job duties was given. I was in and out in 10 minutes and was advised there there were other candidates for the position but would hear back within the week if I was selected

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multi task   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. There was a set rate of pay and hours.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procura Management (Norristown, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

I met with two of the members of HR, one just sat there and asked me nothing; the other asked me a few questions. Then the manager of the dept came and interviewed me. I was asked around 30 questions from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation which was difficult for you and how did you solve this problem?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to see yourself in five years from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I was told "take it, or leave it"

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Procura Management in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. First I met with the HR, then the hiring manager and then the project manager. The hiring manager asked me a few questions regarding my career goals and my previous projects. I was expecting some technical questions but he didn't ask any.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the problems that you faced in your previous project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question