Professional Access Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professional Access Interview Questions

3.2

Endeca Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. 2 guys were on the other side of my phone.

1. Questions were very vague. Like how do you configure this/which option do you select to achieve this. Basically I did not understand most of their question. Then I lost interest in answering their questions and responded disinterested.

2. Always interrupting while I was answering. Not a professional gesture.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through a consultancy and got a call for Written Test which contains different sections of Quantitative (Aptitude, Reasoning) and (Java, JSP). In 2nd round, I had technical round with questions on Java + JSP + DBMS. In 3rd round(Management) I had question to test my approach(+ve/-ve) on the problem. Final HR round they test how long you can be in company and a bit communication skill

Interview Questions

• Kindly prepare Java, JSP, Quanti, reasoning, HR round questions etc   1 Answer

Software Engineer Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Initially interview started with technical round, later the manager round. the HR management play with the peoples who have cleared all the rounds they are not sending a confirmation call or email.
    they will play and make a waste of time during interview. so prefer never go for this company. worst interview team. dont have proper skills to take an interview

Interview Questions

• all basic question related E-commerce application   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Professional Access.

Interview

Interviewer didn't even know the candidate name or didn't shortlist the profile.
    The interview was scheduled for 11AM and I was interviewed at 3PM. The interviewer tried to demean and intimidate rather than interviewing.Very unprofessional process. I have 6 yrs of exp, Btech and MBA degree. The interviewer said I can only take you in as an intern. I understand that I might not be a good fit for their role but telling a professional with double degree n with exp that you are fit for an intern role is not very professional. The interviewer did not have any set of process to interview. It was just chat. The interview didn't even start with a polite smile.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you when I can hire a fresher in your place.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call from PA talent acquisition team. They got my profile from Naukri.com. the interview process took 4 rounds. Following are the rounds, with designations of people who took it in each round:
    HR screening
    1st Round - Business Analyst
    2nd Round - Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager
    3rd Round - Delivery Manager
    4th Round - HR

Interview Questions

• Knowledge on Ecommerce Domain   1 Answer
    • Real world and situational cases based assessment.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process consists of four rounds including HR round. 1st is Written ,Technical Discussion, Managerial discussion and HR Discussion. in technical discussion Most of the questions asked from Oops Concept,Collections in java.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked from Oops Concept,Collections in java   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Access (Noida (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

I have got call from HR panel and go for Interview.

There is 3 round process

Interview Questions

• All written questing related to SCJP certification question.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 rounds

1st round was technical, 2nd round was also technical 3rd round was managerial

all the rounds was on the same day, usually on weekdays during afternoon to evening timings.

the offer was released some 1-2 afterwards

Interview Questions

• they ask basic Qs,
      on core java , on DB and some situational based Qs.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Saw the add in Google
    Visited them
    Had a preliminary written exam - technical
    then had a technical round
    then had a round with project manager
    then had the final HR round

Was a very straight forward process
    went to the company post lunch , by evening had the offer in my hand
    was not left unattended nor had to wait for very long after each round
    The HRs were also very out spoken and negotiations and all other matters were good.

Interview Questions

• The question on my previous project design & domain details was a bit difficult to answer. Domain details was able to handle but architecture and design related questions had to think a lot. Though being developers it is better to get details on the working products requirement and architectural details.   Answer Question

Java Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Professional Access (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

I joined PA as a fresher. Interview was good ..they asked core Java besics question , jdbc and somewhat advanced Java..there were total five rounds-
    Written test