Professional Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional Financial Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Financial Services (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I found the job opening on Glassdoor and applied that day. About three days later I received a call from a recruiter to set up an interview. I went in for an interview with the recruiter and branch manager a few days later. The interview was very quick and informing. I received a job offer the next afternoon.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Financial Services.

Interview

began with an initial phone interview giving a job description and emphasizing details of position. followed up by interview at your given location to see if you potentially gel with staff.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Financial Services (Wilmington, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I posted my resume on monsters.com and was later contacted by the regional mgr. He had advised me that he seen my resume online and was looking for an csr and was impressed. He than extended an offer to interview with him in person the same day. The interview was as normal talked abut my previous jobs and collections. Some of the things we went over where the job description like pay 13.00 per hr and commission avg. 300.00 monthly and car allowance 200.00 per month . He went over field work that would be done per week, such as going to delinquent account owners home and checking to see if customer still live at the address and to leave a notice if no answer. Health insurance is paid for the employees (blue cross and blue shield). Also went over the calling process to customer on a daily process was adv expected to make between 100-160 calls per day. Over all the day to day process. I was then told will process a background check and if come back good will be receiving a call in a week. A week later received a call for another interview this time with the branch mgr. The interview was just to allow the mgr. to meet me and see if I would get along with others in the office. After the interview I was adv. I would get a call with decision the same day. Before the end of the business day I received a called that I was chosen for the Job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with and Irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation it was take it as is.