Propeller Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Propeller Industries

1. Featured Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with an HR manager, submitted problem sets, and was invited for an in-person interview with 6 people. The in-person interview took more than I expected but it was a good opportunity to learn about the company and people that I would be interacting with. Overall it wasn't an easy interview but I had a positive experience. They communicated and guided me well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to the job from past experience?   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (San Francisco, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

They scheduled a 20 - 30 min. phone interview with me via email only to end it in less than 5 minutes. I was interviewed by 2 recruiters. I could not tell if they were outsourced or internal recruiters.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting for the position? What do you know about our company? What are you looking for in your next position?   1 Answer

Director of Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen. Was called back for an in-person interview that was over three hours. The in-person consisted of individual and panel interviews. Did take a few weeks to hear back on outcome of interview.

Interview Questions

• Review your accomplishments noting reasons for leaving jobs and moving on to new opportunities.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

The overall process from initial communications to offer was about 3-4 weeks. I had a 30-45 minute phone interview followed by a 3 hour in-person interview the week after with 3 different people in the company. It was structured yet conversational enough to provide good balance between specific questions related to the role and me being a fit, as well as getting to know the company, communication styles, culture, etc. Everyone was communicative, professional, and friendly each step of the way.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this role fitting into to your career path given the background you came from?   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It's a long interview! When I received the interview invite, I was surprised by how long it was, but I ended up enjoying the opportunity to meet multiple people within the company throughout the process. It gives you a well-rounded picture of how the company works from multiple perspectives and job positions. It also took longer than expected to hear back on whether or not I was hired, but on the flip side, I at least did hear back (versus getting completely ghosted by another company).