Prospect 33 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Sort:

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth, the process was very quick and they let you know the results as soon as they got it back. The interviewer was really nice. They made sure that you are comfortable and understand exactly what your going to be doing and what skills you will need.

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (New York, NY).

Interview

Discreet, profession, well informed and good communication

Interview Questions

• Challenged me to question whether I genuinely felt I was the best person to perform this role. It was a good technique and played to my personal integrity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward and transparent.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick and painless, very transparent with their hiring process. The questions were tough but I appreciated that the entire process was moved along very quickly and I was never left in any limbo as to where I stood.

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Two stage interview process involving a telephone interview with a recruiter and a face to face interview with one of their relationship managers. Interview was consistent with other interviews I've had with similar companies, the team are young but seem to be knowledgable and certainly were keen to ensure that I was the right fit for the client. Spent a good deal of time discussing environment and dynamics of the workplace. Helped me make sure I knew what I was getting into.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle pressure at work?   1 Answer
    • What sort of long term career objectives do you have?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever left a job prematurely?   1 Answer

Business Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Challenging; open; friendly; thoughtful;
    I feel I've written enough in that first line but have been asked to write 50 words! Would say that my interview process was straightforward. I liked the fact that I got a series of communications with the team, from the initial recruiter to the client manager and eventually the Director. All the team I engaged with were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I really valued that fact. This is a small team of a larger company but many of the team are longterm employees of this company. It's really a very unique situation to find here in London and in particular in this industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most challenging project deliverable
      Describe your worst project
      How do you handle conflict in the workplace   1 Answer

Senior Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was straight forward, Two technical rounds followed by two rounds of HR Interviews.
    Technical rounds were the toughest ones as expected. Then the HR rounds were pretty much simple and in the the last one we had just a casual talks

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview took place when I was in my lunch break in my previous role and the interviewer understood my communication limitations.

However, the interview was thorough and fair, covering competency-based, academic, and professional questions, all of which are very necessary to cover when interviewing a graduate.

Last but not least, the interviewer allowed time for me to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is your desire to be in the financial services - banking in particular?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and honest. Spoke to several people, their senior person was a straight talker and I liked the way he didn't try to pretend he knew much about development. After 2 telephone interviews, I had a VC with their team before being introduced to a hiring manager at their customer in Montreal.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Met in Canary Wharf office with Mrs Bruce. Then had two interviews in the city with an Investment Bank. They took three references which I saw the bank interviewer had typed in front of her. They give me a CV with their logo on and made me use that. My knowledge on equities was old and they told me to brush up, good job they did as I had a number of questions on things I had not used in years.

Interview Questions

• Why have you had two jobs in three years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got an okay salary but not much else!

Bookrunner - Risk and P&L Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prospect 33 (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole process went on really great and smoothly. I applied online and I got two phone interviews in the same day and the most amazing, an interview on-site in the same day. I really recommend Prospect for the care it took of me during the whole process and for the quick feedback that they provide.