Prospect 33 Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2020

4.7
Prospect 33 CEO Tom Spouse (no image)
Tom Spouse
Pros
  • "Senior Management is very personable(in 7 reviews)

• "P33 truly cares about each employee they have(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There has been no negative situation up until now, so there are no cons that I can think of at this moment(in 12 reviews)

• "Smaller business with head office in New York(in 3 reviews)

1. "Career Accelerator"

Current Employee - Data Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Great projects, collaborative and supportive culture During my employment with Prospect 33, I was placed on great projects with leading financial services firms that helps me to further develop my industry expertise. When working at the client site, Prospect 33 actively follows up with my manager to ensure that my deliverable is to their expectations. On the other hand, I also understand that if I make the client happy, Prospect 33 has a higher chance to onboard more of its consultants to the client to facilitate their project delivery. As a result, it’s a great pleasure to work under this collaborative culture. 2. Management is easy to communicate with There’s very open culture within the firm and has little bureaucracy as I’ve witnessed in other banks. Management is quite approachable, making communication efficient. 3. Great training programme Prospect 33’s Future Leaders Programme is a series of training courses that are designed to prepare its consultants for client projects. The Programme is divided into multiple knowledge areas (Project Management, Advanced Data Analytics, Master Data Management) and it’s great to see that the company is trying to expand its categories to keep in pace with current best industry practices. I used to be a mentee in this programme and applied what I learned to client projects, and the result is happy client. Later I was honored enough to be a mentor and deliver some master classes under this programme.

Cons

Not that I can think of

2. COVID-19

"GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR"

Current Employee - Marketing Communications & Strategy in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with Prospect 33 for nearly 3 years now. This is one of the best companies I have worked for. I work closely with the CEO (who can be difficult at times, aren't all geniuses?!). The Prospect 33 team is spectacular. I really like how our team makes an extra effort to take care of not only our clients, but above all, our consultants. Proud to be a part of this company, and look forward to staying on.

Cons

Really miss being with the team now that we're all working remotely because of coronavirus!

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - Future Leader in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learned about Artificial Intelligence, got placed at a large Investment Bank, Was part of a fun team, got support from Laura when I joined

Cons

It was my first full time job and sometimes the days felt really long

Continue reading

"Fantastic company to work for"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

P33 truly cares about each employee they have. Management knows the market in and out, and assists with getting their employees skills up to par to be placed on great projects. The Future Leaders Programme is an excellent career accelerator for any individual looking to take their career to the next level. In a time of constant technology growth & innovation - this programme is essential for any employee in the financial services industry to stay up to date & relevant.

Cons

No cons come to mind.

June 11, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thanks so much for the great review. I am so glad that you've enjoyed being part of the Future Leaders Programme. We are all extremely proud of the achievements of the Programme and, above all, the people who have participated in it.

"An excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Technology Analyst

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Prospect 33 is a great place to work with wonderful people and culture. Everyone gives it 100% and really inspires you to do the same.

Cons

There hasn't been anything I've seen that I would consider a con.

May 20, 2019CEO & Chairman

Many thanks for the great review. We all try very hard to make Prospect 33 such a great place to work and it's a great pleasure to see your awesome review.

"Amazing work environment with top tier experience in the Financial Services experience."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive pay, mentorship, career advancement, skill development, and team oriented.

Cons

Longer work days than a 9a-5p.

May 20, 2019CEO & Chairman

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are always really grateful when people give us great reviews. They say it is three times harder to get a positive review than a negative one?

"Annoying CEO"

2.0
    Former Employee - Associate

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work/life not bad Cool people Lots to learn

Cons

The CEO has a bad ego. He single-handedly made me leave.

June 11, 2019Chief Executive Officer

I'm extremely disappointed to read this review. To hear that you felt I had made you leave is very upsetting. I am deeply sorry. I wish you well in your career and hope you gained from the overall experience of working with Prospect 33.

8. "Fantastic Place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful people and a really fun place to work.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

"Positive Culture and Amazing People"

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Colleagues are fun and respectful. My manager was always supportive. Great work life balance!

Cons

There are no cons to mention

July 4, 2018Chairman

Thanks for your comments. I am delighted to hear you've had a great experience with Prospect 33.

"Honest Review"

1.0

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Some people within Prospect 33 were good to talk to, but there was not much interaction until we were nearing the end of the project. The clients we were set up with were great.

Cons

To be extremely honest, it was a lot of work and stress working with Prospect 33. Not because the job was hard but more so that there was absolutely no communication. They say they're a consulting firm and that they will offer further classes or training if needed during the project, that never happened. On their website, they ensure that they do a vigorous background check and multiple interviews before hire and then they would maintain and ongoing performance evaluation after hire, that also is a lie. Many of my colleagues that were assigned to the projects I was on clearly had no prior experience in the products we were working with, nor did they know how to communicate with senior management which is a direct reflection on Prospect 33. You would think P33 would care enough to hire good people to represent the company, and if it's not clear from the interviews on how that person is then they should have done performance evaluations directly with the person they hired, but they didn't, so we got stuck on multiple projects with these people who didn't know how to work and had slowed us down. When it came to going to finding another project, we all had clear conversations with P33 that they are in the works to find a new project a few months prior to the end of your contract with the present project. When it came to the end of the project, everything would be so rushed and it became incredibly stressful because a project was not found yet and P33 made it sound like at the end that it was up to you to find what was available within the clients internal job board so they can set something up. I didn't realize we had to do P33's job to find a project to set up. At the end of every project, I always felt that I was going to be unemployed and that it was my fault that I didn't find anything. There was always a blame game and it was always the consultants fault rather than P33, very unprofessional. After I met with the P33 crew, it became clear that they don't care about maintaining a working relationship with consultants, or even the clients, especially with the unprofessional things they would say behind the clients backs. P33 is just driven on making more money and having parties.

Continue reading

July 4, 2018Chairman

I am sad to read this review. As the owner and CEO of this company, I accept the full responsibility for all the criticism you've outlined here, and I appreciate you being so honest and forthright with your views. I admit that for a period, Prospect 33 lost a little of its soul. We failed to live up to the standards we all believe in and value. Your experience does not befit the company I want to own and run, and I am making and have made numerous changes to help improve the way things work. Please trust me when I say that I hear you and I care. I genuinely care about all the things you mentioned my team didn’t care about, and I am not alone, there are so many of us here who care with just as much passion as I do. What you experienced wasn’t Prospect 33, shouldn’t have been Prospect 33. I don’t blame the team; I blame myself. I have read your review numerous times and have accepted the simple fact that you are right. Things were not always done as they should have been done. My team were not trained, nor managed properly and standards slipped. For that I am sorry. I am sorry you had to experience this, and I am sorry that other people had to experience this. Please believe me when I say, we all care enormously here at Prospect 33 and we all genuinely want to make right what was wrong before. Please give us another chance and thank you for writing this honest review. Tom Spouse CEO & Founder

Found 78 reviews