Prospect 33 Reviews | Glassdoor

Tom Spouse
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "There has been no negative situation up until now, so there are no cons that I can think of at this moment" (in 12 reviews)

• "Smaller business with head office in New York" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Fantastic Place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful people and a really fun place to work.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

"Positive Culture and Amazing People"

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Colleagues are fun and respectful. My manager was always supportive. Great work life balance!

Cons

There are no cons to mention

Jul 4, 2018 – Chairman

Thanks for your comments. I am delighted to hear you've had a great experience with Prospect 33.

3. "Honest Review"

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Some people within Prospect 33 were good to talk to, but there was not much interaction until we were nearing the end of the project.

The clients we were set up with were great.

Cons

To be extremely honest, it was a lot of work and stress working with Prospect 33. Not because the job was hard but more so that there was absolutely no communication. They say they're a consulting firm and that they will offer further classes or training if needed during the project, that never happened. On their website, they ensure that they do a vigorous background check and multiple interviews before hire and then they would maintain and ongoing performance evaluation after hire, that also is a lie. Many of my colleagues that were assigned to the projects I was on clearly had no prior experience in the products we were working with, nor did they know how to communicate with senior management which is a direct reflection on Prospect 33. You would think P33 would care enough to hire good people to represent the company, and if it's not clear from the interviews on how that person is then they should have done performance evaluations directly with the person they hired, but they didn't, so we got stuck on multiple projects with these people who didn't know how to work and had slowed us down.

When it came to going to finding another project, we all had clear conversations with P33 that they are in the works to find a new project a few months prior to the end of your contract with the present project. When it came to the end of the project, everything would be so rushed and it became incredibly stressful because a project was not found yet and P33 made it sound like at the end that it was up to you to find what was available within the clients internal job board so they can set something up. I didn't realize we had to do P33's job to find a project to set up. At the end of every project, I always felt that I was going to be unemployed and that it was my fault that I didn't find anything. There was always a blame game and it was always the consultants fault rather than P33, very unprofessional.

After I met with the P33 crew, it became clear that they don't care about maintaining a working relationship with consultants, or even the clients, especially with the unprofessional things they would say behind the clients backs. P33 is just driven on making more money and having parties.

Advice to Management

Prospect33 could be very great if you hired better internal people (i.e. not just the consultants, but the people that are selling the company to the clients to get more business.) None of these people had a banking background, how can you sell a banking job to someone who has no idea what that job entails?

Jul 4, 2018 – Chairman

I am sad to read this review. As the owner and CEO of this company, I accept the full responsibility for all the criticism you've outlined here, and I appreciate you being so honest and forthright... More

"Excellent move into a new industry!"

Former Employee - Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Assistance with finding best career placement, highly transparent in planning career moves

Cons

Must rely on senior leaders that are quire busy

Advice to Management

Invest in more experienced ground level management for projects that are consistent with Prospect 33

Jul 4, 2018 – Chairman

Congratulations on your successful career so far. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

"What a wonderful business"

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

There are many excellent reasons to work for Prospect 33! To name a few: everyone is very nice and genuinely cares about each other's success, the directors are very intelligent, down to earth, and leading the company in great stride. The benefits are excellent and always expanding!

Cons

I can not put my finger on a single downside to working for Prospect 33.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on! You all make this a great place to work and are inspiring us to strive for excellence!

Jul 4, 2018 – Chairman

Thanks for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate all the feedback given on this platform. At Prospect 33 we are passionate about transparency and about honesty. Thanks for sharing this review... More

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Great work environment and people

Cons

Lunch options are limited in neighborhood

"Excellent Consulting / Sourcing Company That Cares About & Invests in Their Employees"

Current Employee - Senior PM/PMO Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior PM/PMO Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1) Their social events - they hold awesome Holiday parties!
    2) Concern about their employees happiness in their role and the ability to mitigate any unhappiness by either placing the employee in a different role or finding a way to make the existing situation a happier one
    3) Extensive communication - they always have an open door policy
    4) Great pay for the Experience Level

Cons

N/A - my experience has been nothing short of great. This is the best consulting / sourcing company that I have worked for in my 10+ years.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Mar 9, 2017 – President

Firstly thank you for being with us more than 3 years in the big apple and I am glad you enjoy our events. Communication is key and i am so pleased to hear we are communicating well. I am also... More

"Change Management Consultant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

I worked for P33 for about 3 years and had the opportunity to work on projects at two top tier investment banks. I found the company to be be very accommodating and encouraging if you wanted to move to a different project or find something else that fits your interest or skill set. It's a global company so the flexibility to move cities or even countries is a possibility which I value. They really care about their employees and it feels like a family. I felt like they look out for their employees best interest. Eventually I ended up taking a position at an investment bank and leaving P33.

Cons

Benefits weren't great but not sure if that has changed since the company has grown.

Mar 9, 2017 – President

Benefits clearly are a theme of opportunity and we are looking into this. Thank you for your insightful overview. Dom

"Career Growth & Global Experience!"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Following a year working in London for Prospect 33, I was given the incredible opportunity to relocate to the company's New York City office and progress into a sales position. This is a huge move for anyone to make, but everyone involved from P33 was so supportive that the transition felt so natural.

All levels of management focus on pushing internal employees to our highest possible potential. Hard work is always appreciated!

There is a strong sense of trust and belief throughout the company, globally, creating a genuine family feel. The support/mentorship provided for employees in such a fast-passed, high pressured environment, is outstanding.

Cons

With business continuously growing, maintaining a work/life balance and switching off can be a struggle.

Dec 9, 2016 – CEO

It gives all of us at Prospect 33 enormous pride to read a review like this. We are all so committed to ensuring that Prospect 33 thrives while maintaining a common touch. When I read your lovely... More

"Consultant Investment Banking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for less than a year. Great company to work for. No doubt about it. Everyone that I have dealt with the company are very professional in their approach and have a great attitude.

Cons

Benefits are not good. There are no 401(k) benefits and the high deductible health insurance plan is not eligible for HSA(Health Savings Account) contribution.

Advice to Management

Please improve benefits. I dont care if there is any matching contributions from P33. At least the ability for the employees to contribute to an eligible 401(k) plan would be great.

Mar 9, 2017 – President

While we have increased our benefit offering, we can do more and are looking into ways to do this. Thank you for highlighting an opportunity. Dom