Prospect 33 Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Prospect 33 CEO Dominic Lewinsohn
Dominic Lewinsohn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Senior Management is very personable (in 7 reviews)

• I worked for them for less than a year and then I got a full time job with the investment bank they placed me in (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • The hours were long, but no cons other than that (in 10 reviews)

• The hours were and are closer to ten hours a day in the bank I worked in and continue to work full time at (in 3 reviews)

"What a wonderful business"

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

There are many excellent reasons to work for Prospect 33! To name a few: everyone is very nice and genuinely cares about each other's success, the directors are very intelligent, down to earth, and leading the company in great stride. The benefits are excellent and always expanding!

Cons

I can not put my finger on a single downside to working for Prospect 33.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on! You all make this a great place to work and are inspiring us to strive for excellence!

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Great work environment and people

Cons

Lunch options are limited in neighborhood

"Excellent Consulting / Sourcing Company That Cares About & Invests in Their Employees"

Current Employee - Senior PM/PMO Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior PM/PMO Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1) Their social events - they hold awesome Holiday parties!
    2) Concern about their employees happiness in their role and the ability to mitigate any unhappiness by either placing the employee in a different role or finding a way to make the existing situation a happier one
    3) Extensive communication - they always have an open door policy
    4) Great pay for the Experience Level

Cons

N/A - my experience has been nothing short of great. This is the best consulting / sourcing company that I have worked for in my 10+ years.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Mar 9, 2017 – President

Firstly thank you for being with us more than 3 years in the big apple and I am glad you enjoy our events. Communication is key and i am so pleased to hear we are communicating well. I am also... More

"Change Management Consultant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

I worked for P33 for about 3 years and had the opportunity to work on projects at two top tier investment banks. I found the company to be be very accommodating and encouraging if you wanted to move to a different project or find something else that fits your interest or skill set. It's a global company so the flexibility to move cities or even countries is a possibility which I value. They really care about their employees and it feels like a family. I felt like they look out for their employees best interest. Eventually I ended up taking a position at an investment bank and leaving P33.

Cons

Benefits weren't great but not sure if that has changed since the company has grown.

Mar 9, 2017 – President

Benefits clearly are a theme of opportunity and we are looking into this. Thank you for your insightful overview. Dom

"Career Growth & Global Experience!"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Following a year working in London for Prospect 33, I was given the incredible opportunity to relocate to the company's New York City office and progress into a sales position. This is a huge move for anyone to make, but everyone involved from P33 was so supportive that the transition felt so natural.

All levels of management focus on pushing internal employees to our highest possible potential. Hard work is always appreciated!

There is a strong sense of trust and belief throughout the company, globally, creating a genuine family feel. The support/mentorship provided for employees in such a fast-passed, high pressured environment, is outstanding.

Cons

With business continuously growing, maintaining a work/life balance and switching off can be a struggle.

Dec 9, 2016 – CEO

It gives all of us at Prospect 33 enormous pride to read a review like this. We are all so committed to ensuring that Prospect 33 thrives while maintaining a common touch. When I read your lovely... More

"Consultant Investment Banking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for less than a year. Great company to work for. No doubt about it. Everyone that I have dealt with the company are very professional in their approach and have a great attitude.

Cons

Benefits are not good. There are no 401(k) benefits and the high deductible health insurance plan is not eligible for HSA(Health Savings Account) contribution.

Advice to Management

Please improve benefits. I dont care if there is any matching contributions from P33. At least the ability for the employees to contribute to an eligible 401(k) plan would be great.

Mar 9, 2017 – President

While we have increased our benefit offering, we can do more and are looking into ways to do this. Thank you for highlighting an opportunity. Dom

"This is a Review"

Pros

On Sunday nights so many people complain about dreading going into work on Monday mornings. One of the things I'm most thankful of is that is never the case at Prospect 33. The people, the environment, the attitudes, and the nature of what we do makes work not feel like work.

Prospect 33 also seems to put such a heavy emphasis on technology and media and it's cool to see a company so heavily involved in the financial sector stay light and fun and current.

Upper management also encourages growth and development and employee educational initiatives are pretty popular throughout the company.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that the company fridge is too small.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on educational and personal growth!

"Growing global "family" thats great to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 (More than 5 years)

Pros

Prospect 33 is an amazing place to work for. I have the opportunity to work with people globally, from NY, to Virginia, to Florida, London, Ireland and even Africa, and those are just the places where I directly work with people.

There are opportunities both in the company, and with Prospect 33's clients that allow for great career development options. I also get to work with some of the latest and greatest technologies it terms of software and media. Training and professional development are available when needed as well.

The biggest pro is that everyone is one big family. There are lots of work events like parties, happy hours, community service days that many companies do, but aside from that we will do things out side of work events like working out, running, visiting each other's local favorite restaurant, etc.

The benefits are great, and more have been added as we've grown.

Cons

The only downside I could think of is that there are no retirement benefits just yet. I know as we've grown throughout the years, we have new perks added like pre-tax commuter cards and Citibike discounts most recently, so I'm sure its just a matter of time.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the business and the Prospect 33 family.

Sep 26, 2016 – CEO

Many thanks for this awesome review and in particular I appreciate your honesty about the need to move forward with a more comprehensive set of retirement benefits. It's an odd and somewhat ironic... More

"Great Organization from top to bottom"

Former Employee - FLORIDA in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - FLORIDA in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Familial Environment, Service oriented, Diligent team members

Cons

Communication of upcoming projects and opportunities

Advice to Management

Maintain the great culture as you experience growth

Sep 6, 2016 – President

Thank you for the positive feedback. We do a lot of work in Florida and I hope as a former employee you went full time at the bank we had you working at.

"BDM"

Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

Pros

Top management have a wealth of experience and provide a great learning environment.

Cons

Company was smaller when I was there, so tough sometimes competing with other consultancies, but still worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring

Sep 6, 2016 – President

We do continue to hire and grow. if anyone is interested in a BDM role with us and is reading this, please reach out to me directly. There are very few BDM's in NYC who have left us and I hope your... More