Prosperity Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prosperity Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2018

2.3

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I sat down for the the interview with lobby manager. We talk for a while and the she started asking questions. In less than a week I got called to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What I can bring to the table to contribute to the workplace?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank in June 2014.

Interview

Formal yet relaxed. The interviewer made sure that the environment was relaxed. I was able to meet the Bank President as well. We reviewed my resume and discussed prior working experiences. Typical interview questions were asked and there was not a lot of pressure to answer specifically. The interviewer maintained great eye contact and smiled the majority of the time which put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that there was a lot of pressure on you at work. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was very relaxed. we did more talking that interviewing. I pretty much knew I had the job when we talked about me as a person. My interview went for about an hour or long. I was given a tour of the branch. The parts that was not restricted.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call from the manager to come in and do a interview, The next step was the background check took which about a week and once that cleared I was good to start training.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank in July 2014.

Interview

My manager called me about a week and a half after I submitted my resume. She asked me to come for an interview, and I accepted. She was not prepared at all when I arrived. Interview questions were very simple, and she was very polite. The whole thing went smooth. A couple days later, she called to tell me they are just waiting on my background check and I was hired. A week later, she calls again and lets me know how much I'm getting paid and when she needed me. It was all very quick!

Interview Questions

• What is the thing that you will miss the most from your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank (Midland, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed the next day by someone in coporate. I set up an interview date and talked with the branch manager and some other random lady. It was very uncomfortable. They took turns reading questions off of a sheet and asked me lots about my previous cash handling experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple, basic questions. Asked about my schedule and desired pay rate. Also talked about my work history and cash handeling experience. Manager explained the duties of a bank teller and what I would be doing everyday.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for the job & about 2 days later, I got a call to set up an interview the following week. After the interview, I got another phone call a week or 1 later for a phone interview. I was offered the job the next week after the background & credit check was completed & approved.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Prosperity Bank?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Prosperity fffd   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Prospeffffrity Bank?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Balch Springs, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank (Balch Springs, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very easy. No more 20 minutes, no complicate. Need to go formal to the interview and with your resume. Be there 15 minutes before. Face to face interview, just one person or two in the interview.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prosperity Bank in April 2014.

Interview

The interview is done usually with the lobby manager and teller supervisor in an office. You are asked about previous jobs in which you handled cash. They alternate asking the questions. They are really common sense questions. Once you're hired you're required to do some training, reading procedures on a computer, shadow another teller, and attend webinars.