Protegrity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Protegrity Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protegrity (Stamford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Lengthy phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with reporting manager, then in-person met with marketing team and sales executive and again HR. It seemed like they just wanted to gather intel since I came from another but more successful software company. I spent over 5 hours interviewing with everyone, met the CMO at the end and she demanded that the person in this position provide impossible results. But for the pay of 85-95k a year, I was thinking this position is set up for failure by overly aggressive and impossible goals. From my experience with this company, it seems they don't know what they want or are just trying to gather new marketing techniques and intel. Supposedly they interviewed over 50 people for this position but have not found a candidate which confirms they are incompetent. Stay away from this company they are looking for a unicorn, and they have impossible goals, which tells me that they are not doing very well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the usual questions, what you did in your last positions, what marketing programs were successful etc.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Protegrity (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a lot of different people. Got through the whole process and was supposed to talk to the CEO. He cancelled on me multiple times and didn't even notify me that he was not going to make the meeting. Then dead silence. No response even after I sent emails to get clarification on what was going on. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL! Look up the CEO interesting information on some legal cases!

SQA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protegrity in February 2015.

Interview

Interview is mainly based on process and threads. First phone interview was held and questions were based on web testing and automation testing. Then asked aboth ajax, xml, security related questions.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protegrity (Stamford, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position from a job board. I was called the next day and had a lengthy conversation with a delightful Protegrity business development manager. After that I came in for a lengthy interview with all members of the marketing team. Throughout the process, the team was very responsive and kept me informed regarding progress. They asked me to demonstrate my writing skills by creating an FAQ sheet for evaluation purposes. I was told a few days later that I would not be getting the position. I was surprised a few weeks later that they did in fact use my writing sample on their website without my permission and without compensation. (they added more technical information about their product, but clearly it was my work.) To verify, I ran it through grammarly.com. The result was "significant plagiarism issues. I wrote to inquire how this could be and they did not see why I would have an issue with what they did. They did not even deny it. So be aware if you are asked to provide anything, it could be used by the company however they see fit.

Interview Questions

• How can someone who has worked at large companies manage working in a small business environment?   Answer Question

AE II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protegrity (Stamford, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy and short. They have you meet with the CEO, and he will either like you or not depending on your looks and presentation. You meet with the very young legal counsel and she will ask you all the typical old school interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your typical sales cycle, who would you want to win the current presidential election - Hilary or Trump?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protegrity (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Placement process was consisting of online aptitude test and 3 technical interview rounds. There was no HR round. Every technical interview round is elimination round. They were looking for a candidate with strong technical knowledge.
    I passed 2 rounds of interview and got rejected in 3 ie. last round.
    questions were asked from all fields like coding, networking, project based etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Protegrity (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had applied for interview Through campus placement.
    1st round- online aptitude test
    after that 3 technical rounds
    1st technical round of almost 50 mins
    and then 2nd technical round
    3rd round at their office... depends on them
    overall very tiring process

Interview Questions

• what are oops concept?
      Validation of web pages
      write a program in any comfortable language
      networking questions
      1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Protegrity.

Interview

process is overall good. Focus was on basics. Interviewers are also good. There were telephonic interviews and skype interview. They do ask about what type of work done in prev organisation. And they see for if you really know or worked/ hands on experience on technologies.

Interview Questions

• There were basic hadoop questions om pig, hive, sqoop and mapreduce. Shell scripting questions were also asked. They also asked about if i wrote any mapreduce jobs. No SQL questions. Puzzles asked in each interview.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protegrity (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was at their office. After an easy level Aptitude test, there were 3 technical rounds. The level of questions was intermediate based on the Resume submitted. The interview lasted for an hour. Didn't clear the first round itself as i couldn't convey my thoughts clearly at the moment. But It was a valuable experience indeed!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Protegrity.

Interview

There were multiple interview rounds and if you qualify the initial round then only you can go to the next round.
    The process was a bit tiresome as it took an entire day for 3 technical interviews. All ranging from 40 mins to 1 hr 10 mins.
    First interview: 50 mins
    Second interview: 1 hr 10 mins
    Third interview: 35-40 mins
    But the overall experience was quite good and I came to the points I need to work on!
    The gave the result after 1 week.