Protenus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Protenus

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protenus

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Protenus (Baltimore, MD) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter (who is really awesome, by the way). I was asked to submit an application. Once I submitted that, I was moved on to do an online assessment and submitted it within the week. The next stage was a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interview, there was an in-person interview with multiple people, after that I provided references and then was offered the position.

Overall, the process was fantastic. Quick response times, clear communication, and clear next steps. Everyone I talked to was amazing. The office was great, and most importantly for me, the company's culture was exactly what anyone would look for (open, honest, everyone supports each other,). The team made sure I knew exactly what the position entailed and what the opportunities for growth were. I only turned down the offer because I was relocating with my significant other to San Francisco. If I move back to Baltimore and am looking, I will gladly look to join the Protenus team again.

Interview Questions

Protenus Response

Aug 23, 2019 – VP People Operations

Wow! Thanks for the thoughtful review and for taking the time to get to know our team throughout the interview process. Of course, we're sad that we didn't get an opportunity to work together, but we are grateful for the interview feedback. Thanks!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protenus (Baltimore, MD) in June 2019.

Interview

It was a phone screen followed by a hiring manager call, followed by in-person discussions. Good feedback and timely actions. They were very friendly and mapped out next steps and kept me up to date as needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe the steps you would take to launch a new product and measure the results of your marketing programs. Was it successful? Why or why not? What would you improve?   Answer Question