Provident Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Provident Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Provident Bank

2.1

Internship Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume and heard back within 2 weeks. We scheduled one phone call interview and I received my offer later that week. It was more of a conversation that a formal interview and overall the whole process was very quick and smooth.

Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Provident Bank (Iselin, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a first round call from HR, who asked about my interests, why I chose the school I went to, and what program I was most interested in. Following the call from HR, I had a phone interview with the branch that I went on to work for that summer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provident Bank (Iselin, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy and asked straightforward questions. I would recommend anyone to work here because its friendly and a work hard play hard environment. You learn a lot and meet great people and connections

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provident Bank (Bloomfield, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

you will receive a phone call, they will ask you basic questions
    Then they will ask you for an interview and if the person likes you and you responded every question, they will contact the manager of the brach you applied then you go for another interview with the manager. it takes 2 days for them to contact you if you got the job

Interview Questions

• what you pick Provident Bank?   1 Answer

Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Provident Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Sumited an application that same day HR sends you an assessment once you summit it HR called me right away to set up an interview the following week had a group interview first then three week later another one for a final decision.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Provident Bank.

Interview

Two rounds: First with HR then with the Manager

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: Tell me about yourself, Previous Experience, Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Provident Bank (Bloomfield, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Completed online application and the teller assessment. Got called 30 mins later to schedule an interview at one of the branches. Went for interview, spoke to HR person who introduced me to manager. Talked about resume and a few behavioral questions and was offered the job a few days later.

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Provident Bank in January 2014.

Interview

applied through indeed got a call back a few days later to come in for an interview and got hired within a week form that date and started two weeks after accepting the offer

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume. why do you want to work here. What would you do if you had an upset customer how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Teller Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Provident Bank (New Brunswick, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

They called for an interview after three days of applying. Went for the interview with the manager and never heard from them again! He said he would call within five days and it's been almost two weeks!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Summarize your pass experiences.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provident Bank in March 2017.

Interview

Current employee submitted my resume and I received an email to set up a phone interview, job titles/descriptions were vague and hard to prioritize interests. Interviewer was very pleasant and conversation was very casual, very standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why work in a bank environment?   1 Answer