Provident Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Provident Funding Interview Questions

2.2

Servicing Analyst Interview

Interview

There is a short phone interview about yourself and your education before a sit down interview. If your sit down interview goes well, they offer a second sit down interview. Interview questions are easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Provident Funding.

Interview

-Phone call Interview
    -In person interview with HR
    -In person interview with the manager

Hiring Process around 2-3 weeks. Overall experiences are great, they are looking for fresh graduate who are willing to work hard for the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Provident Funding (San Bruno, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with one of the managers and they asked me several questions regarding my previous experiences. It did not require any type of thinking, just answering what is on your resume. It was a very easy interview process and one should not be worried.

Servicing Analyst Interview

Interview

Call from a 1800 number for interview. Total of 2 interviews with the same person. Relaxed and casual. They follow up pretty quickly. Got an offer within a few days.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Provident Funding.

Interview

First is the phone screen. Make sure you have your resume in front of you when you do this as they will look to point out inconsistencies and punch holes in your resume. Next is the in person interview with a lead or manager. They will ask you a set list of open ended questions. Answers should be honest, not too damaging if you go the honest route and make sense. A second in person interview is to tie up any loose ends, if they call you in for a 2nd interview, it is more of a chance for you to put your foot in your mouth and lose the job than it is to win the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to be nice to someone when you did not want to be   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they have a set price they are willing to give you depending on the state in which you are hired. if having a difficult time filling a certain area, ie bay area, they will bump up the base to try and attract talent

Production Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Provident Funding (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, just went in and did the same old same old. Honestly, you don't have to be brilliant to get the interview or pass it. Just say the normal stuff, hard worker, love people, can handle stress.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

The position was posted to a school career page with several position names -- you will be assigned a position later on. First round was a simple phone interview with an HR representative, if you seem to match their criteria they will refer you to a local branch to have an in person interview with that branch's lead. Interview questions were basic behavioral ones. The interviewer wanted examples for each question and wrote down your responses, do NOT BS your responses. After this round the lead will submit your interview answers to the head of the division and if you are selected you will be invited back for a second round, this will be about the position as a whole and some more behavioral questions, and they will answer more questions. Third and final interview will be specific to your role and they will hopefully extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult... What weaknesses will working for Provident Funding help turn into strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Provident Funding (Boston, MA).

Interview

2 Interviews. The interviewer asked behavioral questions in both. If you get the second interview you pretty much get the job.

Wasn't interested in the work.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provident Funding (San Jose, CA).

Interview

1. Initial phone call- short interview
    2. Office interview
    3. 2nd interview- usually they make a decision after the 2nd interview

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions
      i.e. how do you organize yourself?
      Answer Question

Mortgage Closer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Provident Funding.

Interview

Initial callback to verify resume information and set appointment; 1st interview I felt was more focused on me the candidate; 2nd more focused on the job expectations.

Best preparation, I think, is to have stories of your real-life experiences ready fitting certain common scenarios (conflict resolution or teamwork, dealing with failure, self-motivation or goal-setting, etc).

Interview Questions

• Questions are rather straightforward, interviewer is not looking for hidden psychological clues or deconstructed problem solving.   Answer Question