Provincial Health Services Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Provincial Health Services Authority Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.6

Grants Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority in July 2016.

Interview

Asked a series of questions. Most pertained to the job description, however there were a couple that threw me a loop. ie, how do you organize your closet, what board games you like to play. 1 interview with the two senior managers in the department

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with funding agencies   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority.

Interview

Don't bother working here. The interview process had off-colored unprofessional remarks by one of the director who clearly moved up by politiking. The impression that I got from my interview questions were that of a disorganized organization, people being shuffled around, and lots of politics. I'd say move on. greener pastures elsewhere.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was an in-person interview with a panel of 3 people who worked in the research group. The questions were straightforward and they were relatively quick with getting back to me about the hiring decision.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Initially applied for a different position, HR contacted me and asked if I would be more interested in another position that was currently internal. After forwarding me the job position, I agreed to the interview. The interview was the following day and was a 3 person panel, including HR. It was a straightforward interview, and noted that they also had other candidates to interview. By the next day, I was given the job offer, going through the benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• How did you make your personal workload, or department, more efficient?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

35 minutes of chat about work history. No a lot of questions. Mostly what you did before. It was a fairly short interview. Met 2 gentlemen. Easy going. Not a whole lot of questions.

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two stage interviews, phone and in-person. The phone interview is general stuff... and an in-person interview is a technical test regarding on the SharePoint technologies, .net framework, SQL server, etc.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (West Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a skype interview, very nice people - one of them is the manager and the other is another data analyst, asked mainly about your previous experience in dealing with data, coding, and dealing with stakeholders. Interview lasted around 30 - 45 mins. They got back to me after a week. Then I had to provide two references for their reference checks.

Laboratory Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority.

Interview

Panel interview. Situational questions, concerning communication skills, troubleshooting, prioritizing ability, organizations skills, work-life balance, leadership, difficult situations, team-building capabilities. Interview listed a bit over an hour. Was not a difficult interview,as they asked standard job interview questions. Asked if I could think of situations where I was challenged and how I overcame the challenge. Also was asked about difficult people and how to mitigate conflict.

Interview Questions

• What are the responsibilities of the role you are applying for?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Panel interview in person, four people, ten questions, no computer testing, thourough reference check, background check.
    Hiring process took three months from the day I applied for the position to the actual start date

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I did two interviews, they mostly talked about past experience and did a data entry testing and typing test.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about ability to handle stress and how to deal with conflict and ability to multi-task.   Answer Question