Puget Sound Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Puget Sound Security

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Puget Sound Security (Bellevue, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was easy, they asked what skills I had and gave me different scenarios and how would I deal with them, they asked if I can pass a back ground check and a drug test, they talked a lot about values and family, also a lot about trust and team work, everyone in the office was very nice, they offered me water or coffee, and did not seem like they were in a big rush to get the interview over with.

Interview Questions

• How would I you approach someone in a car lot after hours   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Puget Sound Security (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

It is a pretty basic interview, the manager asks a few questions to determine if you have any experience and how you might handle situations you might find yourself in. I had only a single interview, and was hired. This was also my first security position, though I had a bit of side experience from previous jobs. They have also been hiring pretty much the entire time I've been here, so they are likely looking for someone.

Interview Questions

• When are you available?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an asset protection experience you had.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Puget Sound Security (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved a lot of questions regarding my past experience in security and why I had left my prior position. There was some inference that I was not telling the truth about my reasons for leaving the prior company and it was openly stated that they would follow-up on it by calling the other company to verify the facts. Not an unreasonable thing to do, but very unreasonable to throw in the face of a prospective employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase