Purple Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Purple Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Purple Communications in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online via their website and that day received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted via a translator and lasted about 10 min. I didn't know until I got the phone call that I would be interviewed via a translator. Overall a decent experience.

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Purple Communications (Rocklin, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent in all respects - spoke with several team members and the team leader - all were wonderful!

The team asked many questions re both my soft skills and highly detailed Technical questions as well.

I hadn't slept well the night before due to being awakened by dogs several times. I was staying at my sweet Daughter's house and she has 2 dogs and 5 cats. When they awoke me I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. I then opted for an OTC sleep aid - it gave me very little extra sleep, but I could feel the effect the entire interview. I should have cancelled the interview, but I tried to make it thru, and was so exhausted that I froze on some of the written questions. Most of it went well.

Lesson learned - cancel if you don't get sleep the night before!!!

Interview Questions

• Did I have any Disaster Recovery experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Purple Communications in February 2016.

Interview

Tell them about yourselves. Why do you qualify for certain job? You have to elaborate your qualifications. You may have to live in specific city to qualify for a job.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Purple Communications (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was like a drug dealer offering you the first one for free - say all the right things to get you hooked. None of it turned out to be true

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Purple Communications (North Sacramento, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called out of the blue by a Purple Recruiter. He asked me a couple questions and then had a manager call me. 5 minutes later I had a job and a plane ticket for training. Immediately was asking myself "Is this too good to be true??

Interview Questions

• Do you know if there are many senior living facilities in your zip code?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Purple Communications (Rocklin, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

ASL/English interpreter skills assessment with a passing score is required. This assessment is scheduled in-house. Then you will schedule an interview with the center manager. Dress as an interpreter to both scheduled times (e.g. Black shirt, neutral pants/skirt, small jewelry, no fingernail polish, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Summarize your knowledge and skills within the interpreting profession.   Answer Question

Call Center Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Purple Communications (Long Beach, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to the position through the company's website and was contacted within 5 days to schedule an interview. I was able to choose the date and time that fit my schedule and emailed HR to inform them what I chose. I received a confirmation email the following day. Upon my arrival, I was escorted into an empty office to wait for the interview to begin. I was a little surprised to see the office disorganized, papers were all over the desk, chairs were in the middle of the room and the rest of the office was extremely quiet. When the two interviewers entered I learned that the Manager would not be joining us and he was "out on a call". He then was called on his cell phone and listened in on the interview on speaker phone. While the interview was conducted, his call either dropped or he hung up, he never called back and he never said good-bye. The interview took exactly 30 minutes. The interviewers never said anything positive about the company, only pointed out how much work there is to do, and how little training there is. They also asked two times what the lowest dollar amount was that I was willing to work for. They did not have the answers to the questions I asked regarding annual raises.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very general and easy to answer. They gave a scenario, what would you do if you had 3 interpreters call in sick, and only 10 were scheduled for all the work that day and 4 new cases came up that were very important and had to be done that day and the air conditioner went out?   1 Answer