QAD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QAD (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with hiring manager. Flew to Chicago, Illinois for an in person interview with the hiring manager and the VP of the Americas region. One on one interview with each. Had to take a 30 question IQ test as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight offer. Did not negotiate.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QAD in March 2017.

Interview

Have I ever thought after, if you could have handled a situation with your team member in a different way?
    What kind of certifications I have?
    Great acheivements in one of your project?

C# Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QAD in May 2017.

Interview

I had a brief onboarding process followed by a personality test, what happened was I tried to hard to look like a good candidate rather than just answering honestly and was "not a fit for their culture"

Interview Questions

• How much travel are you okay with   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QAD.

Interview

Headhunter company - (Though they've changed companies since I began) contacted me after completing initial online questionaire/pre-interview. Screened the next day by the HH Co. Followed up with a phone interview with my immediate supervisor to be, brought in to meet with VP & Executive level in person. Hired within three weeks of initial contact.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard fare, a few technical questions (including an aptitude test at the conclusion of the interview [not weighed very heavily in the process though]), asked where you saw your self growing in the company? Fair tough given the complete structure of the department was an unknown at the time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was out of work at the time, so i accepted the stated first offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QAD (Santa Barbara, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR, then was contacted by hiring manager the next day. A couple days later I was invited to the company HQ, where I was told I would be interviewing with a few different people.

On-site interviewing was tough; about two hours of interviews ranging from the hiring manager to various members of different teams. Final interview was with HR, where they answered any last pre-employment questions.

About a week later I got a robot e-mail informing me they were moving forward with a different candidate. I sent a hand-written thank you letter and moved on. A few days later received a personalized e-mail back thanking me for my time.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QAD (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Well planned and a very smooth hiring process. They exactly know what they are looking for in a candidate. In case they like you, they are quick with their proceedings. First the hr sets 1 or 2 telephonic rounds as required by the hiring manager. In case the find you suitable, they would move forward with an online aptitude test. This includes basic maths questions, vocabulary and situational questions too. Once you clear the test, the final round is an in-person interview with a group of people(4-5). They take 3-4hours interview, ask about your interests, and test you on your ability to learn and understand things on technIcal front. In case they love you, they would be really quick in sending the offer. I got the very next day. The hiring process is pretty quick if you are a suitable candidate.

Interview Questions

• Basic aptitude questions and situational questions. Test you for your traits and skills   1 Answer

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QAD (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by many different individuals with different skill sets that did not have familiarity with my background as a Solair System Administrator. There were more questions about what my experience related to, but no more that related to my experience with QAD software.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your experiences with doing Solaris Administration?   Answer Question

Global Services Interview

Application

I interviewed at QAD in August 2009.

Interview

went through three interviews, all of which were thorough and fair. The interview process was concluded by logic test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation process was fair

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QAD.

Interview

Met them at my university career fair

Interview Questions

• regular interview questions
      - Strengths?
      -Situational questions when you were a leader and teamwork
      -Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QAD (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

I had telephone interviews with direct manager and Chief People Officer, followed by an in person interview with manager and other members of the HR team. I had to complete several candidate assessments prior to interview as well as an employment application. I also had to complete an assessment on site at my interview. Received offer pretty quickly, the process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions related to work experience and special skills. Also some behavioral based questions related to my Discus profile (pre-assessment)   Answer Question