QGenda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QGenda (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

I took an online test, which was broken up into a 15 minute IQ-style logic quiz and a 15 minute personality quiz. The online test was followed by a 1 hour Skype interview, most of which consisted of number-based logic problems performed on a whiteboard. Finally I had a 2 hour in person interview, half of which was story-based logic problems and half of which was an interview with two senior employees.

QGenda communicated very well throughout the process, the employees were all well-prepared for their roles in the process, and after training with the company each step in the hiring process seems very well suited to responsibilities of the position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were logic problems (some numerical and some story-based) with an emphasis on describing the thought-process used to reach an answer.   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QGenda (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mail with an interview offer for an internship. The process was overall a phone interview and it was very doable. The staff were extremely nice and friendly, and the interview was more a conversation if anything. We talked a lot about the company culture and roles as a consultant, and it is a great place to start your career.

Interview Questions

• What is something outside your resume that you would like to talk about?   Answer Question
    • What sort of projects are you involved in?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QGenda in February 2019.

Interview

It was basically just a chat with a person currently in that role. Almost weirdly informal. The person did not seem well versed on exactly how their hiring process worked. Also seemed immature/arrogant in a way. From the reviews online it seems like this may be a similar environment to an insight global type place but with 50%-70% travel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something in your life that you've done that has helped define you.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QGenda (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard for a senior engineer position. Phone screen, about 30 minutes, first. Then a 2-4 hour in-person interview, including an at-computer coding session, on-whiteboard coding and design questions, general knowledge questions (backend tech, frontend tech, etc), logic problems, and the usual "soft" stuff.

Interview Questions

• Some brain teasers (logic problems and such). To prevent cheating, I won't say what they were.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QGenda.

Interview

The interviewer immediately expressed concern about my educational background. This awkward exchange set an uncomfortable tone for me where I was no longer interested in speaking. It could have been avoided if my resume had been removed from consideration before the phone interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you are missing out by not having a Computer Science degree?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QGenda (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

On campus meeting with recruiters gave them resume and they told me to apply online, then about 2 weeks later got an email scheduling a phone interview which consisted of basic personality questions , then technical interview over skype consisting of logic questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had 7 Balls of the same weight and 1 abnormal weight ball and 2 scales, what would be the minimum amount of weighings you would have to do in order to determine the identity of the off-weight ball?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QGenda (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First a phone screen to see if you're a potential fit - most difficult question is "tell me something that's not on your resume." After that the onsite interview is a series of logic questons. Not very difficult to pass if you've ever interviewed for a Consultant position. Just explain your logic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QGenda (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Met on campus recruiter. Received an on campus interview the next day. Logic puzzle based interview. Really want to see your thought process and ability to walk someone else through your thought process. Make sure to give the steps you're taking and why.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QGenda in September 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview and it was alright. People seemed very friendly and relatable. The most basic questions were mostly behavioral and not very specific into the role. There was two people on the phone, one HR rep and one person in that specific role in the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   1 Answer

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QGenda.

Interview

Once you get through the phone interview process, they bring you in for a real interview including logic questions. Most of the logic questions were pretty tough and you have to do them in front of people while you explain your thought process. They give hints as you go through it, so you're not totally stranded if you don't know it. The average age of employees there could not be more than 25 (that's rounding up), but overall it seems pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• There is a string of logic questions...can't remember them all. One about pouring water between buckets, another where the answer is lighting the stick from both ends at the same time, one about picking fruit from a basket, and another where they give you an equation like 1_1=1 and you have to fill in +,-,x,/,!, or square root to make the equation true (you do this with numbers 1-9).   Answer Question

Didn't seem like there was a clear cut path to work your way up the "corporate ladder". Got the vibe it would be more of a short term gig and not a long term career. They said the company had been around a while, but the most "senior" person I talked to had only been there 2 or 3 years, so it seemed like employees don't stick around.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QGenda.

Interview

Video interview. Had to do several logic puzzles, such as how to balance 9 balls, etc. The interviewer then asks a series of questions about the operations signs. For example, he gives you 1_1=1, and you have to use all the operators (+,-,etc) to make the equation work. He gives a bunch of these.

Interview Questions

• They were all fairly simple, and if you get stuck they will get hints.   Answer Question