QSC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

Recruiter5%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at QSC

QSC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QSC in Mar 2022

Interview

Process took so long, there wasn’t a good communication with the recruiter. I applied for one particular role and they switched it at the offering, also they don’t have well life/work balance

Interview Questions
  • Experience Used of adobe Easy interview
    Answer Question

QSC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QSC

Interview

Applied on company website. Later contacted by company recruiter who said he would fast track my resume to the hiring manager. Had an MS Teams interview with the manager. Asked typical behavioral questions. I was surprised when he asked about salary expectations since the recruiter already asked about that. Felt pretty amateurish on his part. Was told that follow up interviews would be with the project lead and then a panel interview. Got ghosted after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe a bug that you've encountered - What are your salary expectations?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at QSC (Costa Mesa, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The recruiter emailed me asking my availability and communicated clearly and was efficient. Once the interview was set up, we spoke, which he was wonderful to speak with. He then passed me on to the next rounds of interviews, which also were set up quickly and efficiently. The four people I spoke throughout the interview process were very professional and polite. It was great to learn about each person's experience and to get different perspectives and questions. Overall, they passed on me as I was over qualified for the position, but I had a great experience with this organization and if there is a role that fits your qualifications, I would highly recommend applying.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have transactional experience or experience with Oracle?

QSC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QSC in Aug 2021

Interview

I covered my resume on the phone, and they describe their requirement about the position such as hybrid on-site, and they brief me about the entire interview step including another interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at QSC (Costa Mesa, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online then HR reached out to me in 2 business days. HR scheduled MS Teams interview. HR asked general questions such as background and why I was looking for a job and told me there will be an interview with the hiring manager in about 1 week. The interview was all done on MS Teams. The manager asked my previous experience and gave an overview of the company and the products. The manager then told me there will be a final interview with a senior engineer. The senior engineer asked technical questions and my background. The interview process was fast and smooth. HR was responsive. However, HR stopped being responsive and ghosted me after my interviews were completed. Very disappointed that I did not hear anything feedback from HR. I even reached out to HR and no one responded.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the difference between a buck and a boost DC-DC converter.
3 people found this interview helpful

QSC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSC in Apr 2020

Interview

Durch die derzeitige Corona-Lage verlief das Gespräch über Skype, was aber kein Problem war. Die Interviewer waren super freundlich und haben fragen zum Wissen aber auch zur Persönlichkeit gestellt. Das Gespräch ging 1 Stunde und war super angenehm.

Interview Questions
  • F: Hobbies, Stärken, Schwächen, Praktika, Welche Art Erfahrung man hat und wodurch man sie gewonnen hat.

QSC

Application

I interviewed at QSC

Interview

A couple of phone interviews and a whole day onsite. Ghosted by HR after the onsite interview - apparently, that's how they do things over there. I need five more words.

2 people found this interview helpful

QSC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QSC in Feb 2020

Interview

Submitted application on company website. Internal recruiter emailed interest in a screen for 10 days later. We had a five-minute call in which he confirmed basic info about me and informed me he'd set me up for a call with the hiring manager shortly. Several weeks of follow-up emails ensued, and no call ever took place. Finally in response to my most recent check-in, the recruiter informed me that, "at this point the hiring team has decided to go in a different direction with the position." What a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QSC (Boulder, CO) in Nov 2019

Interview

"Ghosted" is a good way to describe it. Did several phases of interviews and everything went great, till I had a interview with the NPI Director. Was having a great talk till I mentioned the current product I am working on has Process/Traveler that is over 400 pages (At the time. Seems large , but this is a very dangerous piece of equipment that operates at EXTREMELY high pressures.) Before I could explain that the Process/Traveler also included a lot of Certifications, XRay results and in Process Inspections, he became very short and curt. I took this to be that he thought I was lying to him without him even trying to understand. Took him about 15 sec to find a way to get off the phone with me. I was next told I would hear something at the beginning of December, but I was "ghosted" much like another person has stated. I, too, feel as if I missed a large caliber round in not getting the job at this company. No amount of pay is worth having to work under these conditions.

Interview Questions
  • Typical of experience and situations
3 people found this interview helpful

QSC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at QSC

Interview

Interviewed with Hiring Manager. She asked the basic questions to find out if I was a fit for the role. Meeting went well. She said she'd reach out to me to schedule next steps, but never did.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews