QSC Reviews

QSC CEO Joe Pham
Joe Pham

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture, Culture & Culture!

Apr 26, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leader in AV technology and growing fast. QSC has a bright future ahead. You want to know if a company is great place to work ? Check for how long employees are staying with it. QSC has employees working for more than 20 years, some for 30 & 35 years! Most Manager's have been with company for a decade! This is enough representing a great place to work, no one wants to leave.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company - come join !

Feb 2, 2022 - Supply Chain Manager in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

QSC has been an exciting and fast growth company. The opportunities are immense, the management team is transparent and adaptive to market conditions, and I enjoy coming to work everyday. The company culture is inclusive and the company has been progressive with creating remote work flexibility.

Cons

Nothing much to add on the Cons

3. 4.0

Great

Feb 9, 2022 - Senior Direcctor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

QSC is a great place to work

Cons

None that come to mind

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Strong Company, Weak Technical Leadership

Oct 10, 2021 - Technical Product Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is run pretty well. From a financial standpoint, the company has always been profitable. Its very strategic decision making have made up for its weaknesses in other areas.

Cons

Technical leadership is not very strong. There is a lot of waste in effort and time due to how the technical teams are operated.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing, Pioneering Company w/ slightly outdated benefits

Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I've met and worked with is super nice and supporting. They really care about their employees and they want to make sure that everyone is enjoying their job so that they can be the best version of themselves.

Cons

I came from a small company that had much more modern benefits than QSC (unlimited PTO, 100% paid for PPO healthcare, full 401k match, etc.). QSC is becoming a software company, but the benefits don't match that of a modern software company.

QSC Response

Thank you for sharing your opinion! We’re glad to know that you feel supported and that you have met great people through our company. Please know that QSC does take each of these reviews very seriously and we will try to address your feedback as best we can. We are very sorry that you feel your benefits are not as up to date as they could be, however I would like to note that we offer 100% vesting on our 401k match on day one and also offer a 100% paid HSA PPO health care plan option for employee level coverage as long as you are a non-tobacco use and participate in a biometric screening (which is 100% paid for by QSC). While we don’t offer unlimited PTO, we have recently added an additional week of time off between Christmas and New Years Day, along with our standard 7 holidays, a floating holiday, vacation time, and sick policy offerings.

6. 5.0

QSC Culture <3

Aug 25, 2021 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working for QSC and all my fellow employees here! You really get to make a difference within the company and everyone's voice is heard no matter their title or department. Amazing benefits.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good company to work at

Aug 20, 2021 - SQA Engineer in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is transparent opportunities to grow

Cons

Promotions take time Sometimes stuck with old technologies

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Win some, lose some

Jul 27, 2021 - Technical Writer in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits. The company at least tries to be well managed (many don't). Many good and interesting products.

Cons

As the company grows, many positions get ever narrower in focus. People in those positions get pigeonholed. Quality of internal communications has declined. Managers are sometimes detached—unfamiliar with the people, processes, and products they oversee—but they rarely show any interest in learning about them.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

It is a great place to work -- 20+ years later.

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

QSC has always been a company on the move. Since I joined, we have transitioned from an amp company to an amp+speaker company, to amps+speakers+mixers, to full blown systems! Management strives to lay down clear strategic goals -- along with the why behind the goals. If you like to experience newness, change, and opportunity -- it is really exciting.

Cons

Because we grow, because we change, and because we are small, yet mighty team -- it can really seem overwhelming when you start.

QSC Response

Thank you for sharing your opinion and for such a positive review! We strive for excellence as much as we can, and we are very glad to know that you feel that management is providing clear goals and that there are opportunities to grow here. We’re glad to have you onboard!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Intern Salary

May 25, 2021 - Hardware Intern in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

it's a great company to work for, fun and will learn a lot

Cons

No offer after internship was over

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews
</>Embed

QSC Reviews FAQs

QSC has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at QSC to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, QSC employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at QSC. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

90% of QSC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated QSC 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at QSC to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with QSC Job Seekers