Qatar Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qatar Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Qatar Airways

2.7

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Airways.

Interview

they contacted me for a phone interview 3 times, 3 different people , then I had to reexplain 3 times who I was , what i am looking for . After each interview I had to follow up and never received a feedback. Horrible candidate experience . After 6 months I still don't know where my application stands

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with someone and handed in CV
    Walked around and then meeting room
    Discussed what I currently do, working hours and tasks , responsibilities etc
    Discussed prior work experience etc
    Waited for phone call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Chandigarh... Barely 500 candidates. No tokens... Second attempt did not clear again dunno what they want. Was at the venue at 6:30. Disappointed again. Seriously looking forward to hearing and kept waiting... No phone calls ever came

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY).

Interview

Initially I had to appear at the given place to handout my curriculum, with the proper attire. At that momento or they give you a letter with the informations necessary for the next fase or they tell you you'll receive an email (in this case you didn't pass for the next step). In the next day you'll have a written English test, then an interview about anything completely random for you to have a monologue about. After that, the people left (at this point we were 9 ou of 80) are divided in two groups to make a group project. Participate as much as you can giving good ideas but listen the other opinion!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Qatar airways?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY).

Interview

I participated in open day in NY and it came out I couldn't pass. I recommend you should have confidence before going to open day. I coundn't reach arm reach section.

Interview Questions

• Where are you from?
      Are you working here?
      Why Qatar?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in China, ME

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (China, ME).

Interview

Had a video interview. Dressed professional hot tow of questions.

Attended the AD From 9:00 am just all done in a day. Failed in the discussion section
    Didn't meet the final.

Anonymous Employee in Tunis, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Tunis, NM) in February 2016.

Interview

open day assemsnt day group work engkdh test final interview then open day then assment day and group work and engligh test and final intrview then we all go the hall and get our hiring and tell us who pass the interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a call from recruiter in December 2016. She stated that she would call me back to schedule an in person interview with hiring manager and herself within the next two weeks. 4 -5 weeks passed by and I did not hear anything and just moved on. February 2016 she reaches out and ask to schedule an in person interview. After scheduling the interview and cancelling it 3 times she just never replied back or reached out to me although she said she would.

Interview Questions

• It was literally a 5 minutes call where she asked my salary and why I wanted to move   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was good. It was a group interview with a panel of four people. Specific questions were asked on financial statements.there was also an excel exam on pivot tables and look up functions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   3 Answers

Ramp Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Face to face interview, Skype, phone call, medical test.right now am in the final round of face to face interview. Hope after this they may conduct one more final round of interview process .

Interview Questions

• What is your management style. Tell me how you handle tough

people.   Answer Question