Qatar Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Cadet Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Multiple stages of assessment , in partnership with ctc aviation uk.
    Application review followed by numeracy test. Group task, aptitude testing, individual interview and panel interview.
    Failed in first attempt, reapplied after 6 months.
    Total time from first application to actually starting on course took approx 2 years

Interview Questions

• Why i want to become a pilot ? What all have i done to pursue my interests ?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was good. It was a group interview with a panel of four people. Specific questions were asked on financial statements.there was also an excel exam on pivot tables and look up functions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways.

Interview

I applied through my university and had an interview with the Senior Finance Manager from Doha, It was just a basic interview asking me about my resume, projects I have done and my experience during my time at my university. I had to wait for around 4 weeks to get a decision from them and their reason for not giving me the job was a problem with my graduation date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways.

Interview

Worst I have ever experienced. It was clear they were taking anyone who would accept a job and move to Doha. They will agree to anything knowing that once you arrive and find out they lied, it's too much trouble to leave again. Some people do leave straight away though, mostly Pilots and Recruitment people.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave you last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here is the job, yes or no?

Welfare Officer Interview

Interview

Smooth process as I was coordinating with a recruitment agency from my country. An english test was done, psychological test also, basic interview with the agency first. A presentaition withe the recruitment of QR followed by an interview one-on-one. Easy to follow questions , straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult custromes you have experience and how did you deal with it   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

I went to qatarairways open day, I got an invitation after a long day of waiting then I went to the assessment, I passed the English test, reach test and the pick up question then I waited to hear my number but they didn't call it so I left. 2 days later another applicant called me to inform me that I was successful and should've been at the finals but they forgot to call my number and when everybody left after the elimination they called it. But no one called or even emailed me although it wasn't my fault.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Attended an open day in Bangalore, they say they will email the shortlisted candidate but the fact is they give the invite letter for interview next day when you give your cv and if you get selected for another round they let you know that moment . No email or call will ever come as that's not true. I didn't make it, no idea why, many good people with experience also were rejected and many with no experience were shortlisted
    There is no logic, you just have to be lucky

Interview Questions

• What are you doing? Why you want to join Qatar airways,   Answer Question

Interview

face to face oral, skype and written interviews were all used. Video viewing was part of the process too. The process also required the medical examinations. Presentations were also done.

Interview Questions

• professionalism and qualification   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2017.

Interview

Compared to other interview processes with airlines in the middle east, this one was the quickest and the easiest. Initially - just after 9am - you queue up to present yourself and tell them what you're doing at the moment. It gives them a chance to identify whether you fit the profile and you will be notified by 10:30 whether you are successful. Presentation is key here so make sure you have looked up what the company want and fit your CV accordingly. From 11am, you are asked to go through several stages including a briefing on what to expect from the company; an english test comprising multiple choice questions; a group chat (we discussed pros and cons of moving abroad in two separate 6-people groups); and a final interview with both recruiters which lasted no longer than five minutes. You pick a random question and tell them the answer. Very simple and over with by 3pm. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Both of the recruiters were approachable and lovely.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing at the moment?   1 Answer
    • What is your favourite holiday destination and why?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for QA?   1 Answer
    • How do you think you will cope with the culture clash of moving to Doha?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

The interview wasn't well organized .....we have waited from 9 to almost 11 to attend the cv drop, after that they told us that the invitation for the assessment day will be given throw email, and that was a lie.....if you are lucky they will give you the invitation when you pass your Cv

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be cabin crew ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted after one month. At first it was telephone interview but since it was very bad connection they sent me an e-mail offer with Skype interview. It lasted only 10 minutes. Three people attended the interview. The panel consisted of the direct department manager, HR manager and one another person.

Interview Questions

• talk about your experience, how do you handle stress, give us an example when you had angry customer   2 Answers