Qdoba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Qdoba

1.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Charlotte, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Short, Basic, the Interview was very easy and they really needed people so as long as you got the interview you basically got the job. Present yourself professionally and answer the questions very politely its a very simple and easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Blue Ash, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I had to apply both online and in person. A few days later I had my interview. The first manager came out and asked me questions. Then she brought out the GM to ask me questions and to decide to hire me or not. He hired me on the spot ang game me a day for training and another for orientation.

Server Interview

Interview

They pay very little attention to you and ask maybe 2 questions. Probably why the people that work there are slack offs and don't care about their job. They will hire anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I turned in my application, was interviewed on the spot, and got the job within 5 minutes. They are literally always so desperate for new hires that they just take anyone who walks in the door.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Anchorage, AK) in March 2015.

Interview

I got an application in store then two days after they called and we scheduled an interview then i got an offer the same day for ten dollars an hour for part time.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing on the menu   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qdoba (Whitehall, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was asked basic questions about my experience, skills, and personality. The discussion was casual, and the interviewer told me the current needs of the store in detail. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, and an offer was made immediately afterward.

Anonymous Employee in Liberty, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qdoba (Liberty, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I walked in and sat down with a GM from a different store, he pushed my resume aside and asked me to describe myself, then within the minute said I was hired. Weird and not a good interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate. Made promise of team leader with no follow-through, so I left

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qdoba (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. The manager was friendly but to the point that they needed people to work hard and work a lot. It all took about a week. They called me in for a second interview and gave me more than my asking salary.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

2 interviews. 30 minutes each. Spoke with General Manager in one, Assistant Manager in the other. Both interviews were prescribed. Questions were directed towards learning about your past experience and learning about your behavior.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult task you were given in a previous job and how did you complete it?   Answer Question

Line Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba (Green Bay, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy, it lasted maybe 10 minutes and she asked the basic questions that an interviewer will ask, they give you a free soda while you wait and they make you feel comfortable

Line Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

I received a call a few days after applying. I was greeted upon walking into the store my the general manager. There weren't many customers at the time so his attention was solely on me. I can feel as if he was truly invested in me as a potential team member. I got a sense of culture of the store through interview questions and was also greeted by other staff members before and after the start of my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you react in difficult situations in fast-paced environments?   Answer Question