Qdoba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qdoba Interview Questions

Interviews at Qdoba

1.7

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual and quick. My interviewer was a shift supervisor. There was only the one interview and I was offered the job the next day. Very smooth process

Interview Questions

• Do you have your food handlers permit?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

easy and went by very quick! best experience there! everyone was friendly and sweet and i made great friends! the hiring manager was very nice and comforting and it was an easy interview

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Maryland Heights, MO) in January 2020.

Interview

The interviewer barely knew what they were doing then proceeded to hire me, then emailed me a few weeks later to inform me that they gave it to somebody else.

Catering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qdoba (Morgantown, WV) in November 2019.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I filled out the online application and was called in the same week. The interview itself was a little genuine getting to know each other and a lot of required questions the catering manager had to ask everyone. From what I could tell, the main objective is to make sure you're good enough at talking to people to be trusted to represent Qdoba on your own.

After the interview, I had to fill out some online agreements and provide the usual delivery driver paperwork (proof of insurance, DMV affidavit, etc). I was waiting for a week or so after that before my first shift.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • Why shouldn't I hire you?   1 Answer
    • Who's your favorite superhero/cartoon character?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Sometimes there is a moderately short 5 to 10 minute screening but usually they will call and schedule just a face-to-face interview. It is very lax as long as you are on time and don’t look like a bum.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Collegeville, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

They just hired me bc they can’t keep anyone and I see why. They barely looked at my resume he just kept saying we need people I just can’t seem to keep people from leaving

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start and your availability   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qdoba (San Diego, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Lots of red flags! The internal recruiter missed our initial phone screen, which I tried to overlook because the job seemed great. Unfortunately, after a phone screen with the hiring manager I was given a "job assignment" that felt WAY too much like "free work." They wanted me to work with a SME and actually make an entire branded module. Although I've completed "sample assignments" while interviewing for other jobs... this felt too much like "free work" they could re-use... it also felt WAY out of place in the interview process. Normally, I have done this as a last step after interviewing in person when I feel comfortable it's a job I want. Being asked to do this PRIOR to meeting anyone in person, or seeing the office seemed too preemptive.... especially for the amount of unpaid work they wanted.

Interview Questions

• Will you complete a "sample assignment" prior to 2 face-to-face interviews?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Mount Pleasant, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

Face to face, easy interview. We were able to get my application in within three days and I heard back and got offered the job, and I accepted. It was an easy process with no headaches.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team environment?   1 Answer

Line Server Interview

Interview

It was quick and fast. they are very nice and make the process stress free. They ask you basic questions that are common sense answers. They also made you feel very invited into the store with a huge "welcome". And have became close with co workers/

Line Cok Interview

Interview

easy and very chill. It was conversational and we just talked about how ai would solve a conflict and thats it. After she said we would see each other soon and I walked out the door. It was only 30 minutes of my time