Qdoba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qdoba Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.9

Team Member Interview

Interview

Interview was short, lasted about 5mins. Manager was extremely nice and friendly. Expecting to hear a call back soon. I prepared a lot for the interview, I studied the history of qdoba but wasn't asked any questions on it. Just be yourself and come dressed business casual.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qdoba (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to wait for the manager that didnt take long to come and sit down with me he was very friendly and straight forward. He listen to me talk more than him other than him asking me question

Interview Questions

• How quality do have for this job   1 Answer

Line Server Interview

Interview

The manager i was supposed to intetview with didn't show up, so i interviewed with a assistant manager. She didn't tell me anything about the pay. She only told me about what the job consists of. No mention of medical or any type of benefits. I was told to start work Wednesday morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qdoba (Richmond, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Only had interview after applying to three locations. The interview was quick which I don't know is a good or bad thing. I didn't get the job so I'm not worried

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had to read a booklet. Unfortunately was rushed for time and had to skim about half of it. But it was pretty basic, about safety rules and wearing gloves and hats and aprons at all times.

Was also asked why you think you would be qualified or a good candidate for the position . And what I would do if we were backed up. Pretty basic questions, nothing major. Basically bullshitted the answers.

Front Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview within a few days to interview the following week. Interview was basic, standard questions about myself, my experience, customer service skills, and things a former boss would say etc. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are three things a former boss would say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I got an interview right away, the qdoba that I applied for needed people as soon as possible the interview was quick, on time and informing. My manager let me know off the jump that things get hectic. I'm used to a fast pace environment I've worked in retail for a while now and I've done some administrative work, I'm 19 if that helps anything. I'm used to dealing with people and one thing employers in customer service look for is personality they can train you on how to do the job but can't necessarily train you on how to be a nice genuine outgoing person that's just something you have to have within you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qdoba in August 2016.

Interview

There was one single interview that lasted only about 5 minutes (no background/drug check). No former experience in the field is required. After the interview, all of the paperwork is filled out electronically at home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of room to negotiate without any prior experience, but based on your following performance over the next few months, it seemed they would consider negotiating.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qdoba (West Lafayette, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

I worked at another Qdoba, and I recently moved. I was just stopping to pick up some food, and the manager approached me and asked if I worked at another location. I said yes and that I was looking for another job. He told me he was hiring and that I could start on Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qdoba (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a few days later to go in for an interview. It was about a 20 minute interview and the general manager was very nice. They answered all the questions I had and it turned out to be one of the better interview experiences I've had.