Cover image for Qkids

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Qkids Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qkids

Qkids

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

In the interview, it was just getting to know me, my desire to work there, and included questions about my teaching, for example, “how would you best engage a younger child? how would you teach a child differently than a 13-year-old?” Then, you had about 3-5 demo classes where you’d teach kids and they’d provide feedback.

Interview Questions
  • How would you engage a young child differently than an adolescent?
    1 Answer

Qkids

Application

I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

The interview process with this English teaching company was very direct and so straightforward that I really impressed by their efficiency. I simply had to go online and download and install their software.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a young child that does not understand you?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Teachers

201.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Qkids~1339997
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Qkids (Allentown, PA) in Jul 2021

Interview

You need to record yourself sharing a demo lesson of your choice and pass an English / grammar assessment. After answering questions about your experience and why you are interested in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qkids

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

The interview process has a lot of steps but overall manageable. They were not very helpful with feedback but I’m guessing it’s because they have been so busy. Good luck to everyone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qkids

Application

I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

Interviewed in 2018 so the process could be different. But from personal experience, first you submit a video of yourself reading a children's book for your application. Then you have to download the app WeChat and the Qkids Teacher App. The stages for the hiring process are two demo interviews and trial classes (trial classes are paid).

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer pretended to be a student and interviewee had to teach a mock lesson in the online classroom that they provide.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qkids (Greensboro, NC) in May 2021

Interview

Step 1) Send a brief video of introduction and teaching style. Step 2) Demo 1 was about 20 min long with a very polite lady who made sure that I knew how to navigate the teaching tools on the platform. She also evaluated my understanding of the teaching objectives on each slide. She would pretend to be a young student and we would run through the main points of the lesson, while using the teaching functions. Step 3) Demo 2, which involved more teaching techniques and a Q&A session. The teaching coach gave me scenarios that would occur in an online classroom setting and tested my classroom management skills,and teaching style. She gave me tips and guided me through some unfamiliar platform functions and coached me on time management. This all took about 30 minutes total.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Qkids? You will encounter kids that are very young,how do you keep them engaged? What feature of the Qkids classroom do you like the most?

Qkids

Application

I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

There are two interviews where you will answer questions and briefly showcase your teaching skills. If both go well, you will be invited to teach trial classes. If the trial classes go well, you will be emailed a contract.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Do you have any teaching experience? Do you have a TESOL/TEFL?

Qkids

Application

I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

I had to record myself reading a short story on video then I had pass the training that took about a week or so. You get paid for the training lessons.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qkids

Application

I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth, once you fill out the application you will be asked to do a virtual lesson to prepare you for the mock class with a hiring specialist. Once you do the mock class you will be assigned real students for the final decision.

Interview Questions
  • What are my qualifications to be an English Teacher

Qkids

Application

I interviewed at Qkids

Interview

Friendly interviewer but standards must be met. Dedicated teaching space required and practiced teaching experience must be shown and demonstrated during interview. Study materials thoroughly for success, preparation is key.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews

Qkids Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Qkids as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.37 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for ESL Teacher and Online English Teacher rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for English Teacher and Teacher roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Qkids takes an average of 13 days when considering 94 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for ESL Teacher had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas English Teacher roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Qkids according to 94 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 26.18%