Qorvo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Qorvo

2.9

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qorvo (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening. It was only the first stage of interviewing so I cannot speak for the rest of the process. The Recruiter described the position to me and clarified if I would be okay working East Coast business hours from the West Coast location. She wanted to know if I would be okay with commuting.

Interview Questions

• Career transitions and relocations   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qorvo (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Two short phone interviews and one in-person interview that lasted three hours. During the in-person interview I had to meet with nine different people separately in groups of one and two and each group asked me just about the same question. I had to repeat my experience for "tell me about yourself" at least six times in one morning. I thought it was a bit uncoordinated and excessive for a mid-level position. Everyone was very friendly though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why did you apply to this position?
      Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qorvo (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Human resource interviewd first, thdn technical stuff, then mangager and VP etc, individual interview, and panel interview, then applicant presentation, asked questions, shows around facilities, and labs etc, was notified 10 days later, negotiated about compensations and other benefits.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qorvo (Apopka, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks was contacted by HR after submitting application then HR setup interview with hiring manager had the interview and he decided to bring me onsite.
    HR coordinated the travel professionally and was al set to travel to Apopka site for interview.
    A few days later received email from HR and was told they had selected an internal candidate to fill the position so the interview was cancelled.I received a call a few days later from HR explaining the reason for the decision.

Interview Questions

• the phone interview the manager asked if I had familiarity with testing components over temperature and with network analyzer   Answer Question

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qorvo (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position around June 6, 2017. I received an email from the engineering manager for the shift for which the opening was posted on June 8 to schedule a telephone interview. The phone interview was June 9. I received a phone call informing me that I was selected to continue on to the on-site interview, which was June 23.

The interview itself was 7 different interviews with 6 different people. The last interview was with the entire shift that I would potentially be working with. All the interviews were technical. Some behavioral questions were asked as well, but the majority of questions were technical.

Unfortunately, I did not get the job. No one did. The position was postponed. I got my rejection email around July 13.

The experience was nice, though. Everyone in the department was very nice. The company paid for my flight and hotel, and reimbursed me for any expenses.

Interview Questions

• Draw a transistor.
      When applying a DC voltage to a capacitor, how does it act?
      When applying an AC voltage to a capacitor, how does it act?
      Can you draw a cross-sectional picture of a p-n junction?
      If you were given a project the day before your vacation, and you passed it to someone else, and when you came back the project was completely wrong and the company was upset about it, how would you handle the situation?
      How would you handle a co-worker that isn't pulling their weight?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
       What do you know about Qorvo?
      Circuit analysis.
      Logic symbols   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qorvo (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Was contacted through LinkedIn , phone interview with a senior team manager , was invited for onsite interview in a weeks time . 6 rounds of interview with job being offered in last round unofficially. Received written Job offer in 3 business days . Salary negotiations happened

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A week time with increased offer

Facilities Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qorvo in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the facilities engineering intern position at Greensboro site. Received a callback from HR in three weeks that I was selected for an interview. It was a telephonic interview with the Facilities Director. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and he just wanted to see if I was a good fit. General questions from the resume, nothing too technical. The interviewer was very friendly. In the end, I was told that they would declare the results in two weeks top. I was rather confident that I would get it because the interview went really well. Got an email after 1.5 months that the position was cancelled.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qorvo (Bend, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Qorvo recruiter and had a 30 minute phone interview regarding my qualifications and resume as well as a general overview of the job. I then received a follow up phone interview with the hiring manager. After this, I was brought on site for an interview. The site interview started with a 1:1 with the hiring manager, followed by a group interview with a panel of 8 people. I then had another 1:1 with the HR business partner for the site and another phone call with the recruiter while I was still on site. After 3 days, the recruiter called me and made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my familiarity with Semiconductor fabrication including topics such as: Photolithography, Deposition, and Plating.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qorvo (Richardson, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview with the supervisor and manager. Very easy to talk to and understanding, also was curious if I was interesting in returning to school to get a engineering degree or my MBA. All parties involved were big help and very nice. Also was able to take a tour of the site and see where all the departments are.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qorvo (Greensboro, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Nice people's tried to put you at ease. Met with 4 people. Questions related to experience, getting along with other people. Your endurance for standing. Tolerance for chemicals, smells, and hard work. Can you work well with others and independently.