Qualys Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 124 of over 124 interviews

Recruiter13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Qualys

Application

I interviewed at Qualys

Interview

Waste of time. 7 interviews and non responsive after. No offer but I spent time learning product set and power point. Employer scrambles and wastes time to find a perfect candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Prepare a demo, study and meet all involved. I wouldn't waste time
    Answer Question
  • Don't bother, not a good process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualys (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

I received the interview call on the email for the position of big data engineer. I have 3 years of experience. After joining the first round of interview the interviewer said that we are looking for someone with 5 to 6 years of experience. All though he was polite but wasted the time. They should think twice while screening the resumes as we also invest our time to do the preparation.

Interview Questions
  • No questions ! just said we are looking for 6+ years of experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Qualys (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Hiring director phone call them technical panel. The panel was very elusive and not very professional. The technical group from 25 years ago that was good at what they do snd very not good at people skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell more about yourself? Very basic, almost exclusive from the first minute.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualys (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interviewed last week. The interview process was not as described to me while scheduling the interview. For coding question, the interviewer doesn't seem to know about recursion and backtracking. And asked me to explain activation records during interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Subset sum in an array. Q2. Real time system design for a quick response time.

Qualys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualys

Interview

I applied online. The hiring manager is their HR team. I had a video call with her and two other directors before meeting the CFO. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions
  • The first three interviewers asked about my background and told me about the role. The hiring manager was very pushy and told me "the CFO is pushy" but I am used to it. Huge red flag. When I spoke with the CFO, she was absolutely rude and insulted my modeling skills. STAY AWAY from the finance team. Their culture seems very toxic.

Qualys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualys in Mar 2021

Interview

Three Rounds of Interview. Two purely Technical and one behavioral and Technical combined Got a question in third round on my marital status and whether I have kids or no which was completely irrelevant from the Director of the team. Answered it politely but should have politely asked why is it relevant to the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Paris)

Interview

entretien final devant un panel (environ 10 personnes), sans aucune logique avec aucune personne pour diriger la session, fond et forme du processus à revoir. N'ayant pas vu les rhs au debut du process de recrutement, la rh présente en profite pour faire son entretien lors de ce panel ...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualys

Application

I interviewed at Qualys

Interview

This was just a phone call from an internal recruiter. The recruiter called 10 minutes later for the scheduled call but did apologize. Spoke 15 minutes over our scheduled 30-minute session and the recruiter knew I was on a lunch break. The recruiter asked me questions not related to the role specifically regarding coding/development work and software and made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I was promised at the end of the call that I'd hear back next day "no matter our decision" as they were moving extremely fast on the role. I never heard anything back for a week after. Happy I dodged this bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Q: If integrating a feature into the sprint what software's have you used to track these?

Qualys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualys

Interview

Technical round discussions- 1. telephonic round - Java questions, small logical problems on array 2. first F2F technical round - Write code on board for given problem 3. second F2F technical round with manager- With manager, mostly check on logical understanding on data structure, HashMap use

Interview Questions
  • Java questions on collections, wrapper classes. Logical questions on array/strings/linked list.

Qualys

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualys

Interview

HR will show that they want to hire immediately, will schedule few interviews but will never provide feedback. This is just waste of time and efforts. Good luck for other engineers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Interviews