Quantenna Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Quantenna Communications

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications (Fremont, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Onsite interview with messed up scheduling

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications (Fremont, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Multiple onsite interviews with approximately 3 hours per session. All questions are strictly technical.

Interview Questions

• I did not find a questions which were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications (Fremont, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview quality is very low

Negotiation

Okay

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications.

Interview

Two phone interview and 1-1 interview. Two people on the phone. They are trying to build MIMO while they don't have any background in MIMO. The ask you very superficial Questions. They even don't understand wireless communications

Interview Questions

• easy people are weak and don't have strong technical background   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications.

Interview

2 round interview mostly focus on technical questions.

Senior Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Proceeded through one phone interview. The questions were about previous embedded software development experience and hardware used, C knowledge, various issues investigation, TCP/IP knowledge. It took about half and hour.

Interview Questions

• What reasons may cause segmentation fault while porting the application.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantenna Communications (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2014.

Interview

first need complete a online coding test.
    next will has 1 on 1 interview with 4 technical guys.
    last will has some English test with HR.
    If pass below test, will go to next phase, phone interview with headquarter's expert.