Quanticate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.7

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanticate (Durham, NC).

Interview

I had a phone interview from the internal recruiter, and then followed by a phone interview from hiring manager. The last step is a on-site interview with the hiring manager. A written SAS test was given during on-site interview.

Graduate Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hitchin, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanticate (Hitchin, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview after they reviewed my CV. Two senior members of the team conducted the interview. Most of the questions asked in the interview were related to statistics and very technical.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with ANOVA?
      In a Gaussian distribution, what is the 95% confidence interval?   Answer Question

Graduate Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanticate (Wilmslow, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Group Interview day. Started with introductory talk before splitting off separately, for group task, HR phone interview, interview with programmers and shadowing a colleague. Final thing was a numerical test.

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quanticate (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a Webex session and I had very bad experience since the person who was responsible to setup webex and he was aware of the Webex settings, this took lot of time for me to wait for my turn.

Graduate Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quanticate in August 2015.

Interview

I went through a very long web panel interview and tests that were not exactly on point. They were very late in informing me whether I was about to move on to the next phase or not. Therefore, I had to e-mail them twice afterwards to ask about my interview status. I do not regard it as a nice experience overall.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quanticate (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Good; many questions were asked on clinical data management process, overview of drug development process, data management life cycle, case report form design, data validation, edit checks, study data tabulation form cdisc, process, medical coding

Interview Questions

• some questions were asked on the custosmer satisfaction   1 Answer