Quanticate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quanticate Interview Questions

2.5

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanticate (Durham, NC).

Interview

I had a phone interview from the internal recruiter, and then followed by a phone interview from hiring manager. The last step is a on-site interview with the hiring manager. A written SAS test was given during on-site interview.

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quanticate (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a Webex session and I had very bad experience since the person who was responsible to setup webex and he was aware of the Webex settings, this took lot of time for me to wait for my turn.

Graduate Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quanticate in August 2015.

Interview

I went through a very long web panel interview and tests that were not exactly on point. They were very late in informing me whether I was about to move on to the next phase or not. Therefore, I had to e-mail them twice afterwards to ask about my interview status. I do not regard it as a nice experience overall.

Interview Questions

Interview

We want to attract the best talent and your views will help us to do so.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quanticate (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Good; many questions were asked on clinical data management process, overview of drug development process, data management life cycle, case report form design, data validation, edit checks, study data tabulation form cdisc, process, medical coding

Interview Questions

• some questions were asked on the custosmer satisfaction   1 Answer