Quest Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I received a call within 24 hours of submitting online. The recruiter was pleasant and managed the interview scheduling. The hiring manager and 2 others gave 1:1 interview, 2 in person and 1 phone interview. The people I interviewed with were very pleasant, they asked unique questions. One manager even took notes which made me feel heard and interested. I'm still going through the interview process and regardless if I land the job or not, I have respect for Quest and the culture they obviously work hard to preserve. Great job Quest!!

Interview Questions

• What is your work vs life balance?   1 Answer
    • What did I do recently that didn't work out and how did I deal with it?   1 Answer

Interview

It was an on-campus interview at business school. Fairly easy, and one 30 minute interview. The interviewer couldn't make the flight due to a snow storm, so it was over the ph

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I gave around 4 hours of interview with two people. One was a UI designer and one was a software development manager. First two hours was more of general questions on what all projects you worked on and then next two hours was a small test where I was given a laptop to build a small game using visual studio. It had internet so could google few things. Once I was done with it, both asked about my process to solve it and also checked the working game.

Interview Questions

• Develop a memory game using visual studio C# and also create few graphics for it.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Typical two interviews. Met first with the manager, than the supervisor. Somewhat of a reverse order.
    I was the first candidate they interviewed, they interviewed others after me. The whole process took about 5 weeks from when I had the first interview to the actual start date.

Negotiation

Negotiation was not an option.

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

Phone interview for screening first. In person interview with the team. Nice personalities. Friendly ice breakers at the beginning. Seemed to be fishing for a specific answer to a general question.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Very positive interview experience. I was able to discuss relevant experience and Technics that showcase my talents and abilities. I also was able to get feedback and have great discussions on culture within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Sales style knowing how to qualify business.   1 Answer

Quest Software Response

Oct 3, 2018 – Sr Sales Recruiter

Thank you for this great feedback, we always want to ensure a positive candidate experience!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

This job information was got from my professor. I mailed them with resume and I was called for Pre Placement Talk. After talk they asked couple of HR questions and mailed results in two- three days

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you ?
      What do you expect from the company?   Answer Question

Software Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Software (Dublin, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Two interviews - first with hiring manager, second with hiring manager's boss.

First interview consisted of company overview and detailed description of the role and some basic questions about my experience, approach, etc. I also met with another team member for a few minutes to ask questions about manager, manager's style, typical day, etc.

Second interview was a pleasant conversation about my experience, why this company, etc. Explained to me that I would likely receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Company has a set pay level (base + commission) for each position. They refused to make any consolation to show they were extremely interested in me as a candidate - felt more like they were filling a chair. Company's recruiter told me hiring manager left a message that he "had to have me" on his team, but they didn't show this in their offer.

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Dublin, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

This was a very easy interview and there were not many questions and the managers just asked questions about my background and made the decision and informed the recruiter. I think things have changed as Dell divested the software business and they are now Quest Software.

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software (Dublin, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty quick and over all pleasant. I spoke with a recruiter on the phone for a quick intro interview. From there we scheduled an in person with 2 managers which was rescheduled. No big deal. Once going into the interview they managers are very laid back and appreciate more of a conversation rather than a QA interview.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about one of your biggest fails and how you dealt with that.
      - Tell us about a time you were tasked with a project and what the outcome was   Answer Question