Quest Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.5

Entitlement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software.

Interview

Four rounds of BS. I was told on a couple of occasions that I was qualified and could get up to speed quickly. I was also told it's more of a personality fit for the team. I was more than qualified, spent five weeks waiting on them - after they told me they'd wrap it up quickly - only to learn that they were passing. Rather than give a qualified candidate a needed opportunity, they apparently passed because they didn't see me as a good fit at their after-work socials. Oh, one more thing - they started off advertising the job with a $70k/30kbonus - only to change it to $60k/15kbonus after two interviews. The entire process was undignified and the people arrogant. But, what should I have expected from private equity people who do sw audits as a main source of revenue?

Interview Questions

• Basically they asked me if I'd accept $10k less in salary and $15k less in bonus than what they originally offered at the start of the interview process.   1 Answer

Channel Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Quest Software in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was mainly focused on the compensation and had a few basic interview questions. Second interview was more focused on the actual role and had a lot of question asking about why I wanted the job and how I would handle the hurdles.

Senior Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software.

Interview

1:1 Phone interview for the first round and then 3 separate phone interviews for the second round. They did not call me back telling me my status in the process after the second round and did not respond to a follow status request 10 days later. Was displeased with that.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interviewing fare: Walk me through your resume. Why do you want to work in Tech? Why do you want to work at Quest. Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult co-worker and how you resolved that situation. Tell me about how you worked on a project with a team across multiple departments on a project.   1 Answer

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software (Dublin, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty quick and over all pleasant. I spoke with a recruiter on the phone for a quick intro interview. From there we scheduled an in person with 2 managers which was rescheduled. No big deal. Once going into the interview they managers are very laid back and appreciate more of a conversation rather than a QA interview.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about one of your biggest fails and how you dealt with that.
      - Tell us about a time you were tasked with a project and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Henderson, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a call within 2 weeks of submitting an application. It was a brief phone interview with a very friendly person. The salary, hours and benefits were clearly explained. I was asked to come in for a second interview. It was with the same individual. She reviewed the salary, hours and benefits and gave me a tour of the facility. It is a very nice environment and the employees were friendly. I was given a typing test, a "listening test" and did some role play as if I were fielding calls from stranded motorists and determining their needs. I was impressed. I passed all the pre-employment tests. Later that day I received a call for a third iinterview but with the hiring manager. The following morning I was offered a position with another company that paid slightly better. I called Quest to cancel my third interview. The next day I received a call from my new employer telling me that the person I would be replacing rescinded their resignation. They withdrew their offer of employment. I was too embarrased to contact Quest and ask to reschedule my interview with the hiring manager. It would have been a very nice job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you tjink you would be a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

first started by phone screening/ interview with the recruiter. then face to face interview with the hiring Manager,
    second interview with the team to show the work what they do day to day after that a quick catch up with the hiring manager to confirm if you are interested.

Interview Questions

• do you have Oracle R12 experience?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call followed by a long in person interview. In person interview was split into two parts: the first hour was dedicated to a practical test I took in front of an interviewer. The second hour was spent meeting with various people I'd be working with and answering questions from them.

Support Renewal Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

This was in 2015 and the director and manager were different people than when I left. The manager was very laid back and just asked me a few questions and then told me to meet with the director. The director was a little more serious and had more questions but both essentially gave away that the interview went well at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your past experience will help you in this role?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Software (Aliso Viejo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

This job information was got from my professor. I mailed them with resume and I was called for Pre Placement Talk. After talk they asked couple of HR questions and mailed results in two- three days

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you ?
      What do you expect from the company?   Answer Question

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Dublin, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

This was a very easy interview and there were not many questions and the managers just asked questions about my background and made the decision and informed the recruiter. I think things have changed as Dell divested the software business and they are now Quest Software.