Quorum Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Health Resources

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources in January 2017.

Interview

Initial communication through email after applying for position. Phone interview with HR recruiter, then moved on to a 2-1 face to face interview. Asked questions by two hiring managers which went back and forth. Overall, I thought the interview went well and really felt like I had a chance of being selected. Received an email a week later stating they had gone with someone "who they knew was the right fit as soon as they sat down with them".

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

Went through whole process including seven different interviews before an internal candidate was referred to the position and was given position. QHR recruiter was very helpful during process and communicated frequently.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources (Nashville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

General conversation with two SVP's and HR. All conversations were about my background with me pitching my skill set. Two meeting went well but I could tell the third individual was not impressed with me.

Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources (Brentwood, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

I spoke individually with five employees - they asked situational questions and were analyzing whether or not I was a good fit for the company.

Manager Revenue Cycle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources (Brentwood, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

found the position thru linkedin. interviewed by a recruiting company then by the QHR recruiter and finally by the hiring manager. It was a very positive experience everyone was very gracious and I received an e-mail from the hiring manager after my interview thanking me. Right after the e-mail I knew that QHR was the company for me.

Negotiation

I negotiated thru the consulting company hired by QHR for the search. I had told them from the outset what I made prior an they negotiated for me and I was very happy with the outcome

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources (Brentwood, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick interview process. Two telephone interviews (Recruiter and Vice President) followed by full day of individual interviews with various vice presidents and field employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offer a good compensation but offered a different position than what I was interviewing for and was told "there is room to move up in the organization."

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Health Resources in January 2010.

Interview

The entire process seemed a little lengthy and disjointed. I was originally contacted by the recruiter and had a quick phone screen conversation with him. Approximately two weeks later, I was brought in for an in office interview with about 5 different individuals. Out of all of the people I met with, only one was truly able to describe my role and job duties. Another individual I met with tried to trap me in my knowledge as opposed to understanding what I know. The culture seemed very conservative. I had a follow up phone interview with a member of leadership, which was cancelled and rescheduled twice before actually talking to s/he. From the point of the phone interview, I did not receive a call with an offer for almost three weeks. The recruiter was extremely nice in his/her communication with me about the progress (or lack thereof) in hiring for the position. The offer came after calling to check the status of my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but not for much. I would advise you to always ask, the worst they can say is "no".