R+L Carriers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R+L Carriers Interview Questions

Interviews at R+L Carriers

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

3 interview rounds. Not so hard questions. Primary focus is understanding candidates work ethic and learning capabilities. The interviewers were were friendly and understanding. The whole process went smooth. Room for negotiation, don't forget to negotiate your vacation time.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Wilmington, OH).

Interview

Very inexperienced people tried to interview me. I was asked basic questions in technology. I had 3 exp at the point and it was unreal. I was able to clear the interview easily but I didn't get the hint that I was joining a stupid place to work.

Negotiation

Negotiated 18% in salary

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

1) One round HR at my univeristy

Interview Questions

Was hoping for better offers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers in February 2013.

Interview

Talk with two interviewers for 30 minutes. No technical questions. Just ask about experience. Like what's your most hardest time and why, which course you do not like most.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Ocala, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

all the questions based on resume and my interview covers Java and Oracle database

Interview Questions

• Recruiter ask very detailed questions about my Java project.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

I applied online.Process starts with In person interview asking basic questions about the software.They interview about an hour .They will notify us the result with in 2 weeks after interview .

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at R+L Carriers in August 2013.

Interview

A phone intervew from Ohio. Asking about resume questions and projects. All behavor questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Gainesville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They said there would be one interview and another phone interview and then offer. I've taken the first in person interview on campus and then they just never get back to me.

Interview Questions

• There are all personality querstions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Ocala, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

1 round interview on campus by 2 senior developers. But no technical questions. No coding.
    Then someday, one manager called me and gave me a offer.
    They said they are extending their offices in Ocala, FL. That's maybe the reason they hire students without any technical interviews.

Interview Questions

Not declined, still considering.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

Phone interview twice( screening interview and technical interview). Interview was not hard. They asked OOP and javascript and ASP.NET MVC and SQL basic questions. There is no coding interview. After a month, got an offer.

Interview Questions

• OOP and javascript and ASP.NET MVC and SQL basic questions   Answer Question