RANDYS Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RANDYS Worldwide Interview Questions

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic. Phone Screen, followed up by interview in person, then a shadow day, drug screen, wait for background, etc. Whole process approximately two weeks. Streamlined, easy. They have done it enough times, they should have it down by now.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went into the warehouse and interviewed with a man who seemed nice enough and had another one come in and basically talk down to me the entire time. So unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Experience? What kind of schedule would you like? How well do you work in a fast paced environment? Do you like change?   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Team interview with company leaders in management, panel and individual at company HQ in Everett, WA. First stage is 2 phone interviews with HR and the president. If you make a 2nd 1-2 hr phone interview then you go to in person interviews which lasted 4-5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Sales Experience, management experience. Inside sales management specifically. Automotive industry experience   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

One on one with Randy CEO-he set on behind his big desk, with his chair obviously raised so that he would be taller than yourself.His Admin. was in the office taking notes, she was allowed to ask one question. The whole thing was akward.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR then interview with Sales Manager and one other person. 2nd interview with Sales Manager and President.

Negotiation

Very simple.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and president of the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer letter

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Straightforward and Intensive. Questions were thought out and mentally testing. Be honest and direct with your responses. If you don't understand the question, ask for clarification before answering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick so be prepared to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide (Everett, WA) in November 2010.

Interview

I did a phone interview with HR and then they performed a background check and drug screen. Once that cleared I gad an in person with the sales manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonw