REDC Default Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at REDC Default Solutions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REDC Default Solutions (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Everyone at Redc Default Solutions seemed to be very nice. Wages are competitive. I have had two interviews in total once over the phone, the other face to face. My interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. The interview questions were: Do you know the difference between a Deed In Lieu and Short Sale? Have you ever not gotten along with your supervisor? Explain what you did in your last position? Why do you want to leave your current position? Describe how you would handle a difficult customer.

Still waiting to hear back from the H.R. person, the process takes at least one week.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any issues with attendance at your previous position?   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is done prior to the second interview. Once the background check process you will receive a firm and final offer.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at REDC Default Solutions in November 2011.

Interview

The process started with an invitation to interview, got the email with the interview time and date.The day of the interview: Interview last about 20 minutes and it was going well until the next person interview open the door and the interview lost it's moment. Then the interview was over after that point, because of the distration...