REPUCOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

REPUCOM Interview Questions

1.8

Senior Director of Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REPUCOM in June 2015.

Interview

A video interview with a time limit on questions and person on the other end. It was timed so I only had 3 minutes to answer each question which I found very difficult. I was given the questions in advance, but then when I got to the video the questions where slightly different.

Interview Questions

• Explain a tough client situation and how I handled it/   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Please be wary of this company and the promises they will tell you. I would stay away. They say they are a sports company and have a very fancy website but it is all smoke and mirrors. Management is unethical and extremely disorganized. Repucom is trying to make a name in the U.S and will do it at any cost including lying.

The management all lied to me at various stage of my interview process. Repucom is an unethical company that is trying anything to stay in business. Including lying to their current employees and potential employees. Please be careful about joining this company.

Strategy & Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Stamford, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted through an external recruiter. Experience with recruiter was sub-par, but experience with REPUCOM was quite good. The folks that I spoke with at REPUCOM were quite down to earth and direct.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Stamford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

walked into their office, met with ceo and evp, super friendly, talked a big game, seemed to be hiring for a lot of positions at that time, company is growing, very levered growth.

Interview Questions

• what did you study, where have you worked, what do you like to do, super basic   Answer Question

Negotiation

not negotiation fazed, just take it or leave it offer.

Trainee Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at REPUCOM.

Interview

It was very simple.They just ask ur introduction which could be managed very easily. if ur from engineering background they ask y do u wanna work here??so for this q , give an appropriate ans for which they get convinced. so at last if ur done with everything they wil tell that they will call u up. for which u have wait for a week

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied via University Job Board . They got back with me within 3 days to schedule an interview. Interview was done by the hiring manager and it was a pleasant experience. They were down to earth and friendly.

Interview Questions

• None. Questions are pretty straight forward asking about skills and experience, a couple of situational questions and some personality questions.   Answer Question

Director- US Region Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Ms Pahwa had interviewed me in a very elaborate and concise manner, covered all bases and ensured I was clear with her expectations for the job before carrying on to further rounds

Interview Questions

• What made you choose this industry and area of expertise?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Was referred to the company by a job consultancy. An interview was scheduled. The interview was mainly about gauging past experience. Questions involved requesting information about past experience, expected salary.

Interview Questions

• To list all the types of reports I have had to work on in my past roles   1 Answer

Media Analytics Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at REPUCOM (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter with whom I had a brief pre-interview on the phone. After that, she called me back to set up a first interview with Repucom within a week. I went to their offices where I met the head of media analytics. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. After a couple of days I heard back from them. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• My previous experience, 'tell me a little but about yourself' and that's it.   Answer Question

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REPUCOM (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Simple questions about who you are and what have you done so far. Alright, come in next monday. Was confused whether i got the job or for a second round. I got the job.