RG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RG Interview Questions

3.1

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RG (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

The interview process made no sense... They could not answer simple questions about the job I was interviewing for.

I checked with RG's HR and found out they are advertising job openings for government contracts that don't have? The interview process was a case of false advertising.

I get the sense it's a very desperate company clinging onto the hard work and success from the past. In short I dont trust these people...

If you review the company's posted openings you will see that most have been posted for more than 30 days... I interviewed and was asked if they could use my resume for submission with a proposal. I declined. The main interviewer from the RGov Access group was like a used car salesmen.. He was not very professional... It was like he was working from a script he did not understand.

After further research with several other industry colleges I was warned about his dishonest reputation from when he was with Accenture. That sinched it for me and I took a position elsewhere...

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about specific Navy experience. Programs with SPAWAR and NAVSEA.   3 Answers

Defense Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RG in December 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via email, and a handful of days later we finally got a chance to speak over the phone. (This was my fault, as I was swamped when the recruiter first called, and took a couple of days to respond.) The interview was fairly structured, with a good mixture of questions covering the types of jobs I'd recruited for, the government agencies I'd worked to staff, whether I knew OFCCP requirements, and things in a similar vein. After completing that interview, in another few days I was invited on site for a two person panel interview that lasted approximately an hour, with another recruiter and the manager of the team. Both were very conversational interviewers, which established a tone where I could give expansive answers-I enjoyed it. At the conclusion of the interview I got to do a meet and greet with the Alexandria HQ staff, with less technical questions but more an opportunity to learn the culture. The whole process was quick, straightforward, and well planned.

Interview Questions

• Asked about OFCCP compliance, the types of positions I had recruited for, and whether I was comfortable working a good portion remote.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RG in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for the opportunity online. I was contacted via email and voicemail by a recruiter to schedule an initial phone call. We spoke about my experiences. She disclosed that although widely advertised the position didn't actually exist yet as the company was waiting on final contract approvals from a third party company. It became unclear to as to whether this job was a temporary contract job or a consulting assignment for a long term permanent consultant position. The recruiter couldn't answer or address that confusion. The recruiter suggested that i fill out an application so that she could thoroughly see what other red flags I posed. The wording of her statements turned me off plus the job was in a pending approval status so I just ceased contact with Robbins goia

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RG (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone Interview
    Face to face interview
    Customer interview
    HIred
    Process took 12 days from first call from recruiter to verbal offer from recruiters. This process was easy, fast, and comforting throughout my entire experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation was necessary

Consultant Interview

Interview

went thrugh an ad in newspaper, difficult to get to them, long wait, not good quesitons in interview. process took a long time. people were very cold, not friendly, did not meet other members of team only some of them

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at RG (Alexandria, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very Thorough. Discussed real work experience. Questions on how you would address specific situations. Also, what I could bring to the organization. How to blend my skills and energy with success to the client.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle challenges with a client?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RG (Alexandria, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

The process took a while, but when it got started, it went relatively quick. Met with 3 members of leadership and the engagement of the project. It was based on my experience and what I could bring to the table. How I managed customers to success.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with challenges and lack of leadership support at time?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RG (Corpus Christi, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

1. Phone interview
    2. Panel Interview: Research the company and what type of work the general industry does. Make sure you have the experience they are looking for. Make sure you are on time and look professional. Panel is typically laid back.
    3. Negotiate Salary: Don't sell yourself short.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary. Don't sell yourself short.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RG in January 2008.

Interview

The initial communications was via email, then phone interview with recruiter. Once that was done, a one on one interview was conducted and finally a one on group was done. A contingency offer, based on getting a clearance, was made. Once interim was awarded, hiring took place.

Interview Questions

• How would you advise a director on his program manager's performance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter, who had no authority, acted as go between for management. Neqotiate salary last using the ploy that it's the least important as you're sure they are competitive.

Program Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RG in September 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter with initial screening. Was offered a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with workplace stress?   1 Answer

Another opportunity.