RMH Franchise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Lead Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Sterling, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Mount Sterling, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview process was pretty simple! My managers were so great at telling me everything i need to know about working at applebees. They were all so nice and answered every question i had to ask! I went through three different managers to be hired and every single one was amazing.

Interview Questions

• My previous job and why i quit   1 Answer

Lead Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Lima, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very easy because the managers were very nice and were also very funny. I enjoyed my interview because of the managers and the way they interviews me. I will continue to work for rmh for as long as I can. Hopefully be a manager someday

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Country Club Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Country Club Hills, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Manager flirted the whole time not a good experience I felt obligated to do so not an insight at all would never go back to the company. He made it awkward and I just rolled with it

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Chillicothe, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I received an email through snagajob about my time of interview. I met with the general manager when I arrived, she asked me a few questions and was very nice. She told me they would start me as a host until I could get some serving training and I followed up a few days later for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (DeKalb, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Sat down with two different managers at two different times. They asked relevent questions, gladly answered all of my questions, and kept pleasant conversation. I was hired relatively quickly and they were more than accomodating getting me acclaimated to my surroundings and the staff, it was a nice and easy transition.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle any stressful or unexpected situations that may arise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Destin, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Filled out online application, got called in for interview, sat down with General Manager, answered a few basic questions. Got a call back the next day after entering my application online. Had an inyerview three days later.

Interview Questions

• What assets would you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

It was fast and very easy. The managers were very nice but you can tell that they are firm at the same time. They also seemed tho really care about their employees well being.

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Sidney, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews before hiring, asked a lot of questions and had appropriate feedback. Manager was very nice and restaurant was very clean. First interview was short and the second was a little longer. Talked to three people total before the decision was made. Didn't take them very long to make a choice and started working a couple days later. It was fun and educational and helped me to learn a few things about the management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmhurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Palmhurst, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Before applying I went to the restaurant and talked with the General manager, he was very nice and told me all the duties I would need to do at the store. He told me what shifts were available and the stuff I needed to start working. I went back home and did my application and called them to let them know, they set me up for an interview the next day. We did some more talking about the specific restaurant and I got to ask all the questions I needed to ask. They asked me simple questions like when I was available to start, how many hours I could work and more. Overall it was an easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RMH Franchise (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

Intense interview process, snag a job,personality test,new hire paperwork, five days of training. That was it 17 years ago when I applied. I have nothing else to say because it wsnt as long as this freaking survey that was promised to be short quick and easy

Interview Questions

• What do you like about applebees   1 Answer