ROTH Capital Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ROTH Capital Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ROTH Capital Partners

Research Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ROTH Capital Partners.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. Will meet multiple individuals within one interview. They will all ask the same questions. One of my interviews the man was not encouraging and he made it known he didn't want to be at the interview, and he was very rude.

Interview Questions

• I don't want to micromanage the work you do, I want someone to come in and know how to do the job, take initiative. (Statements, no questions asked really)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Equity Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ROTH Capital Partners.

Interview

asked me some background info, why do i want to get into Roth and equity research, 2-yr future plan

Interview Questions

• you don't have technology background, how do you demonstrate you are qualified in this sector   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ROTH Capital Partners (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Began with a phone conversation where my background was pre-screened and the essence of the job description was conveyed. After this, invited to come in for a morning of interviews where I met with every team member in pairs. Your basic questions were asked regarding interests, experience and why the applicant wants to be in investment banking. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions. A couple of technical questions were thrown at me regarding valuation processes that were a little obscure and that no entry-level analyst could answer, but otherwise, everyone was pleasant.

Better opportunity elsewhere.