RS Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RS Software Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RS Software (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very good interview process and screening. After a round of technical interview it was followed by HR interview. Then I got a call from Talent Acquisition that I got selected. They sent me the offer letter and once I checked & found okay I replied positively.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews, HR/sourcing communication is below par, you may sense a lack of professionalism on the day of your interview itself, it is much better if you already know someone (who matters) in the company. Best approach may be that you crack the interview and then reject, negotiate and then accept.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important role responsibility of a PM and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was ok. If you have a figure in your mind, quote 20% more than that. In most cases, you would get it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RS Software (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

asked some question in struts 2

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RS Software.

Interview

3 rounds of the interview after you clear the screening process in a Telephonic discussion. It was very Friendly environment
    1st round technical interview with Tech Lead
    2nd Round with Client Manager
    3 rd Round with HR.

Interview Questions

• QA processes
      Scenario based question on different Testing Scenario
      Java and Selenium Automation   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager - Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Telephonic Interview
    Consultant contacted me to schedule for an interview where Mr Raj Jain and CFO has taken the interview via phone and in 3 days time i got to know that I am selected for the post and later they discussed about the package.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Resume shortlisted. One telephonic round of interview and then shortlisted. Called for face to face interview for a fixed date and time for the TL role. One attendance form had to be filled up. HR also involved in that interview process. HR was supposed to inform about the "selected or not selected".

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had been interviewed for Java Solutions Architect. It was one round of Telephonic for about 45 minutes, one round of Skype call 15 minutes and next 15 minutes of discussion with Senior Management Team members. Next 2 rounds of HR.

Interview Questions

• It was not at all what it is called or what is this type of question. It was all about how can you do that.. Why not this and why you have chosen that.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

RS hiring process mainly followed through Naukri/Referral.
    I was joined as a fresher, got information through Naukri,
    1st round Aptitude test(reasoning/math/English) followed with F2F small HR round.
    2nd round TR(sometime 2 TR can be happen)
    3rd GD round(3-4 selected out of 20 People)
    4th MR round(Puzzle question)
    5th main HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

panel of interviewers have questioned regarding Oops concept and Webservice and SDK implementation , their main concern was , will I be able to deliver a project on time because their project timing was very short.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Resource team called and setup a meeting with technical panel
    1st technical round was a Telephonic Round where 2 persons took the interview
    2nd technical round was a Web-came Round
    3rd round was a Face-to-Face technical cum Managerial round
    Then the HR discussion happened

Interview Questions

• How much you rate yourself in a XYZ technology & how can you proof that   1 Answer