RS Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RS Software Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RS Software (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very good interview process and screening. After a round of technical interview it was followed by HR interview. Then I got a call from Talent Acquisition that I got selected. They sent me the offer letter and once I checked & found okay I replied positively.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Couple of interviews, HR/sourcing communication is below par, you may sense a lack of professionalism on the day of your interview itself, it is much better if you already know someone (who matters) in the company. Best approach may be that you crack the interview and then reject, negotiate and then accept.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important role responsibility of a PM and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was ok. If you have a figure in your mind, quote 20% more than that. In most cases, you would get it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RS Software (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

asked some question in struts 2

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Resume shortlisted. One telephonic round of interview and then shortlisted. Called for face to face interview for a fixed date and time for the TL role. One attendance form had to be filled up. HR also involved in that interview process. HR was supposed to inform about the "selected or not selected".

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

panel of interviewers have questioned regarding Oops concept and Webservice and SDK implementation , their main concern was , will I be able to deliver a project on time because their project timing was very short.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Written Aptitude test, 3-4 rounds of technical, 1 hr for freshers. Technical rounds are pretty tough and several managers will test your knowledge. Though all the questions are real life based.

Interview Questions

• how does credit and debit happens for ATM cash withdrawl   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

One Technical Round and One HR round
    Currently RS has modified selection process for freshers
    1. Written Test
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR Round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

First there was a IQ based written test then a technical interview which followed by a group interview. The process was good but they took 2 months to offer the job.

Negotiation

There was no scope for negotiation as I was fresehers

Very Unprofessional Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RS Software (Kolkata (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Had sent my CV to the HR three weeks back, but HR never got time to go through it. After regular follow up, they felt my CV was suitable and then finally received a call from the operations guys. Interview questions were quite easy. Also had salary discussion. Suddenly they said there is a client round yet to happen. I waited for another 3 weeks, but it never happened. Again after following up with HR, they said position is on HOLD. - HEIGHTS OF Unprofessionalism

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short discussion with the HR on the salary part, but they never gave a formal offer letter. I think they were looking for cheap resources.