RSG Media Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSG Media Systems

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSG Media Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal~the interviewer didn't seem to really know what he was doing, and he asked me generic questions about myself. The hardest part of the interview was probably understanding his accent over the phone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSG Media Systems (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Basic interview process. Questions were standard, nothing really tricky.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RSG Media Systems.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed interview. Mac (the COO) was a very nice guy, he explained that he approaches every interview as if you are the one he's going to hire. He let me explain my skills and experience in my own words, and asked questions along the way. He was also very clear and open about what the job responsibilities would be and what he would expect from you.

Interview Questions

• Go through the steps you would take on a new project as a Project Manager   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSG Media Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The main idea behind the interview was to find a candidate who is has a smart personality along with decent technical skills. My interview was for around 20-25 minutes. Initially they asked me HR questions trying to understand my personality, background, interests, likes, dislikes, future goal. Then they asked me few basic technical questions nothing

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSG Media Systems.

Interview

Got an interview through a contact; Was made an offer in the interview, but that was not made clear, soon received terms of employment

Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSG Media Systems in September 2009.

Interview

Met with manager, several other people working with client, met with client

Interview Questions

• Lack of questions was primary issue. Implied disorganization   1 Answer

Negotiation

took a while, some things were unclear and it was hard to get details. prospective employees need to advocate for self and ask for all details