Radiant Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radiant Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiant Logistics

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radiant Logistics (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

A headhunter sent me on an interview there. I couldn't find the place and was 20 minutes late. NOT GOOD. It was in a conference room filled with 11 other people and I ended up sitting in a chair in the back of the room. Usual blah blah about how great the company was. Process lasted about an hour. Manager stressed punctuality down to the minute so I figured I was screwed. This was also a red flag as anyone who lives in Seattle knows how bad the traffic is and according to this woman, if you were a minute late you were written up. Seriously. I was called back for a second interview which shocked the heck out of me. Was only five of us this time; including three newbies to the Seattle area who lived way the hell out and probably had a two hour daily commute. Two managers came in, gave us the rah rah speech, said they had eight openings and there was plenty of work, could we do it, etc. etc. Then they told us alll the company perks and said to contact our rep at the agency to let them know we were interested and they would see us Monday 8 am. So we all left there thinking we had a job. The pay was crappy but management continually stressed advancement and room to grow and how creative the company was. It was like sticking a sandwich in front of a starving kid. So the next day I wait and wait to hear my final confirmation. Finally around 3 pm I call my rep and she tells me I DID NOT get the job. When I ask why she says she doesn't know but they had interviewed a ton of people. That second interview along with the first cost me about four hours of my time. The whole process sucked. It was like Radiant led you on only to burst your bubble. Why infer repeatedly that you have the job when you don't? Also, who wants to hear about all their picnics, weekly foodfests, etc., if they aren't going to hire you. I have over 20 years of accounting experience and had it in ALL the areas they required, including SAP. The first day was my own fault. The second day was BS on Radiant's part. Would never interview for them again.

Interview Questions

• Asked by management, "what did you learn from the movie "The Help". Are you kidding me? I never even saw the f**king movie!   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Logistics (Somerset, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Already had the position when Radiant acquired the company I worked for. I really don't know anything about the interview process

Negotiation

They really didn't negotiate