Radius Innovation & Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radius Innovation & Development

3.3

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter, and went in for an interview. Following the interview I had not heard back, it was pitch silent. Can't even begin to describe how unprofessional this is, especially for a company in the Bay Area. Get your act together Radius. Also the culture seems pretty wack in my opinion. The design strategy director doesn't even have a design background...marketing does not count. Personally I would stay away.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a great interview I got to meet many of the important people and felt like they really listened and we’re interested in my skills and background, really impressive space, hoping to hear back soon!

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview with President, than had to wait two weeks for the next phone screen from the Sr. Director followed by radio silence. Not even a reply to emails or questions.
    Strange that a consulting and development company relying on great customer service should be so poor to their prospective employees ... perhaps this is a hint of more?

Interview Questions

• The President just wanted to get a feel for who I was. Not technical.
      The Sr. Director dived into my resume and wanted to find errors and holes in it. In hindsight, I believe he was looking for reasons to discount me.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development.

Interview

Phone interview with HR was unprofessional. Demanded to know my current salary and was unprofessional when I didn't supply the information she was seeking. The 1st screen phone interview with HR was 45 minutes of her asking me very detailed questions and included "What are you currently making". She was tenacious on this question. She barely gave me an opportunity to ask her basic questions and when I did her standard answer for everything was "we don't provide that information"

Interview Questions

• What are you currently making   1 Answer

Human Factors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, setup an interview, after some email communication. Interviewed with one HF specialist on the team. the whole interview process was very positive. They are very nice at answer my question and concerns

Interview Questions

• describe one of your projects, tell me about yourself. Questions I received are very standard pre-screening questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development.

Interview

Ask you about your projects experience, skill level on solidworks and pro-e, what manufacturing processes you know about and how to implement them, not as concerned with hand tools and experience with those, etc.

First stage is a phone interview with director of engineer then you go in and talk to him one on one about what you've worked on and how it will apply to them. Being proficient in proe and solidworks is a must. FEA is more important than surface modeling

Interview Questions

• manufacturing process, cad packages, etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

They dont seem to want to budge. So if you have a rate you wont go below, just walk away.

Principal Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Radius Innovation & Development (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

3 step interview process-
    1. Case interview on phone
    2. Presentation to strategy director
    3. Presentation to group heads and managing director
    I found team very professional, collaborative and resourceful.
    The strategy director was extremely structured and organized in our conversations. He mentored me along the way and we had good insightful discussions.

Interview Questions

• GTM, new product development/launch, market sizing and estimation etc.   Answer Question