Ram Partners, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ram Partners, LLC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC.

Interview

Interviewed with the maintenance supervisor and the property manager. The interview process was relaxed and they asked me simple questions. They pretty much wanted to figure out my personality.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC.

Interview

I sent in my resume to property manager, they responded the next day. They wanted me to come in ASAP for interview. I went in later that week, and had my interview with the assistant manager. After the initial interview I received an email from the assistant manager offering me the job. But, I had to come in the next week to meet the AVP. That interview was just her going over my experience. I then was asked when I could start. It was a pretty easy process.

Maint Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC (Daphne, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in handed them a resume. I told them the skills and services I could offer. We came to terms on an hourly rate, I started two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Biggest strengths/ weakness.   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC (Athens, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was a great experience. Submitted application and received and phone call in 2 days specifying an interview time. I met with the onsite manager and regional manager who were very open to question I had about the company and willing to tell me exactly what I would be doing.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

High Turnover Rate So They Could Care Less As Long As I Was Willing To Start & Work Hard. The Manager Painted A False Picture To Make You Believe That She Was Doing Her Job To The Best Of Her Ability. Once Hired, You Understand Why Everyone Quits.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called by the property manager. Had a brief discussion about where I was working and what this role would entail. Was asked to come in for a face to face interview. It was a pretty easy interview. It actually didn't even really feel like I was being interviewed. I was offered the job on the spot on the basis that I can pass a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to get into property management?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and personable. The upper management/corporate employees were wonderful and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult to answer if you have been in this industry before. Very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the negation stages now.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2009.

Interview

it was very laid back and a comfortable feeling.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in property management before.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation sad to say. You work under the owner of the property budget.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ram Partners, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2007.

Interview

Interview was very basic. A lot of strength and weaknesses questions, and describing leadership roles. One interesting part of the interview was a scenario quiz. The quiz consisted of different employee issues that HR would handle. I had to identify the problem, and provide real life on the spot solutions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't be to aggressive. The pool of applicants is generally large.