Ramp Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ramp Technology Interview Questions

3.4

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramp Technology (Bellevue, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

phone screen by recruiter - then interview with Managing Partner and CEO face to face

Interview Questions

• What have you learned about our company during your research of our background as an employer - what good? what bad?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only negotiation point was over vacation time - unsuccessful
    and over Intellectual Property - added addendum to offer to cover.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ramp Technology (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

I received an email asking if I was interested in a position, contracting for Linden Lab through their company. I accepted an interview request and went through an initial interview with the recruiter, then a technical interview with another employeee.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know Javascript?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered several options based on what level of benefits I wanted (401k, health benefits, etc). Negotiation was pretty straight forward. They met my salary expectations without question.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ramp Technology.

Interview

The interview process was good.it went on in a process.initially it was face to face interview,next technical interview from one of the developer in the team,next system test and last it was HR interview.The selection process went on good .I agreed for 3 months of internship. And asked us for a bond 50,000 (have to work for one year at least).The training and work experience is awesome.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ramp Technology in June 2014.

Interview

There are two rounds of Interview in the selection process,
    Round one : Telephonic round : It was mainly on basic Questions of Android
    Round two : F2F Technical round : Few technical questions and my previous experience

Finally, I got call from the HR in less than one week of time and I was offered with a very good package
    It was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• III. I didn’t face any difficult questions, most of the questions are on on my previous work experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramp Technology in June 2014.

Interview

Rounds were good enough. Interview Process was of two rounds, Technical and HR . In Technical round,questions where shooted mostly from java as I’m from Cse background .Its enough if you are good at Core Java .Few questions from MySql .Result was announced by night where I was asked to face final HR round for next day. HR was quite good at communication .I was just askd about my self introduction .Further the bond and rules of company was explained. After two days received an email saying SELECTED.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramp Technology in May 2014.

Interview

One of the good interview panel I faced. I enjoyed my interview.Interviewer was best in smiling and interviewed professional.
    I have faced following rounds:
    Personal introduction
    Hr round

In my personal introduction ,interviewer was looking for my communication skills and my confidence.
    In my hr round ,interviewer was mainly asking details on:
     My family background
    Why this company
    How I rate myself in my core subject.

More over they where checking how comfortable with the position with I was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ramp Technology in April 2014.

Interview

At the time of step into office, Front Office Receiving is quite good. Obviously took time to introduce to HR. Regular wait at reception. In Interview had rounds of aptitude, technical,hr.
    Rounds were good enough.
    HR's were quite good of communicate to candidates. But took a lot of time to reach out with results. Bottom Experience is quite good.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ramp Technology in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is fair and competitive. Process includes written test, technical interview and personal interview. In my first round they conducted 40 minutes written exam, after that i got promotion to next round i.e. technical round they taken its up to 1 hour and the questions are all related to my subject. After that i moved to final round, personal round i.e HR. They filled all my remaining formalities etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ramp Technology in January 2014.

Interview

At the time of step into office, Front Office Receiving is quite good. There is no much time to take to introduce hr.. In Interview I had rounds of system test, technical round and hr. These rounds takes whole day for me at end of the day I got positive results.
    - Rounds were good enough. HRs were quite good of communicate to candidates.

Junior UI Designer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ramp Technology in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process is good and fair.
    I have attended 4 rounds of interview
    Written test,HR Round,Technical Interview,Personal Skills. In written test round its all about competitive questions means which is having technical questions and some C language based questions and other programming questions etc and it's about 1 hour exam, after that personal skills round, in that they checked my attitude and behavior etc. After that my third round is Technical round, where they asked all technology related questions, and after completion my third round i promoted to final round i.e. HR Round. I Hope everyone know about this, they just we discussed about my package etc.