Randalls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.0

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randalls (Houston, TX).

Interview

Quite brief and we had a few interruptions from employees coming in to ask questions. The interviewer was polite and very quick to ask questions. Told me to call back after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randalls (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

not a hard interview if u get a interview they will most likely do oration. after u start doing oration u get aid for training . so basically after the first day of training you get paid to train.

Gas Station Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randalls (Katy, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Well for me it was super easy. I think part of it was timing because the manager who interviewed me was only at that store one day a week to help out. but him and I are both Christian so that kind of helped break the ice. I feel like the interview questions were your basic run-of-the-mill questions. They were very easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• If you are hired how long do you plan on staying with the company?   1 Answer

Cash Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randalls (Humble, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I initially applied for the cash clerk office position however,management said that I would have to work as a checker first then progress into the cash office clerk position which is fine with me. I called pretty much every other day in order to get a response so don't feel discouraged if you haven't heard anything back, call and check your status as they will actually pull your app and look at it. Be friendly and don't forget to smile and have basic manners

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is a limited amount of wiggle room they wanted to start off at minimum wage but I had a minimum and they were willing to work with it

Deli Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Randalls (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straight to the point. I was interviewed by two people. Both were rude to me and a family member that applied also.

Interview Questions

• Explain one stressful situation, how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Randalls (Katy, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was a very simple one at first. I met the store manager while going through the check put leave where she had jumped on to help customers. I inquired about any job openings the store might have & she asked me to submit an application online, then have me the phone number to the hiring manager.

The interview itself was simple, to the point & by the end I was asked when I worked be able to start.

Interview Questions

• What my strengths& weaknesses are   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate the rate of pay

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randalls (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy hired on the spot lady was nice stragit to the point about what they were looking for. She hired me I filled out papers and I got the job

Deli Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randalls (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Set up face to face interviews. The person made me wait about an hour to see me. Interview went well. Most questions were about customer service. Most began with "tell me about a time when...."

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you gave good service to a customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is what we will pay. No negotiating.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randalls (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick!! Super easy and relaxed, they just had a list of general questions that would express your personality. All general stuff. I was interviewing with the assistant manager and cash office manager, both nice ladies. Dress semi formal to look put together. I was called back the next day with the job offer and started training that week.

Interview Questions

• If a customer bought a cake from the bakery and was looking for three more things to get for a birthday party, what would you recommend?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randalls.

Interview

It is a good place to gain experience being a cashier. I was scheduled to show up for a interview to meet the manager.The interview was going well, she asked me some basic questions , then told what jobs are available for me now. She looked at a chart and told me what the hourly salary rate for the position are available.