Rapid Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rapid Realty Interview Questions

1.8

Real Estate Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Realty (Bronx, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

it was a very quick process I just filled out a form with my name DOB and address, told me briefly their split to start is 60%, I was then told to come back when i receive my license

Interview Questions

• asked about past work experience   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rapid Realty (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Fun & very innovative very nice staff at all the offices I've been too, the CEO happen to be passing by when I was there. Very nice & made me want to work there after our brief conversation. The company growth is beyond words. They seem to be a family oriented business.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the industry? How do I handle customers that may be difficult to deal with.   Answer Question

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Realty (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

My interview lasted maybe 10 minutes, including the time that it took for me to fill out the application. Since it is a franchised company, I'm sure different offices will operate differently, but I basically just showed up and got the job.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any particular questions that stood out, but there was a lot of emphasis on my experience in retail/customer service/the service industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. All profit is accrued from commission.

Rental Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Realty (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process with a bit lengthy as a result of being quite detailed. It offered information pertaining to what is expected. The pros and cons of real estate also. I was also able to have my interview work with me as a mentor on a few occasions. Truly amazing people that I was able to encounter with.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Realty (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Asked questions based on your resume, the interview is very easy just speak on your past experiences be professional. As long as you can speak english fairly well you will be hired. They may offer to pay for your schooling and you will just pay for the text book, if they ask you to pay for the entire class be careful you may never see that money again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commision based

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Astoria, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Realty (Astoria, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick, simple. Not much pressure. Basic interview questions. Hired on the spot and scheduled for their in-house real estate school. Not asked any difficult questions. Later realized real estate sales is not for me at all.