RapidAdvance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RapidAdvance (Bethesda, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

1 - 20 minutes phone screen; 1 - 2.5 hour face to face interview. The company is very straight forward. If you're the right fit for the job, you'll know sooner than later. The interview also includes a tour of the office, and a detailed look at the company history. With a recent acquisition the company has been growing steadily over the past couple of years so the hiring teams like to share their experiences as they've witnessed this transition. There's a lot of new faces mixed with many employees who have been with the organization for much of it's 10 year existence which leads to a fun collaborative work environment that runs much like a start up. You'll get that feel from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Multiple behavioral questions, probing questions regarding the details on your resume. Come prepared to talk about RapidAdvance, and know your resume inside and out.   1 Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RapidAdvance in January 2017.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview, the HR just went over my resume and told me more about the position and the company.
    After I passed this one (about a week after the first round), there was a technical phone interview with the manager of the group. The interviewer asked me some statistics questions and questions about Excel/SQL. We also talked about more details about my experience and the interviewer told me more about the everyday jobs and the risk-analysis group.

I was informed by the HR on the following Monday that they would like to invite me for an on-site interview. I was really happy because I was interested in this position, I thought I am a great fit, and I did enjoy the last round interview with the manager.

Now here is the part I do not understand:
    the next day I sent an email to ask for an update, and the HR told me that the interview arrangement would not just take one day and I should wait (I have to admit that I was too hurry at that time).

I waited for another two weeks, without getting any update, and I sent another email. This time I got no response. I sent another email on the following week, no response. That was about at the end of February.

I decided to send an email to the HR director, the director said that she would check it for me, and... no more response, even if I sent emails to ask for updates (once per two weeks, I believe that was not too disturbing).

Today is April 2nd; I do not have any update/information about the on-site interview.

I feel that I was not respected:
    If you think I am unqualified, just tell me so, do not tell me that you would like to interview me and then ignore me.
    And if you invite me for an interview, I believe at least I deserve an email if things change.
    I was (and I am) very serious about this opportunity but turns out that this was just a waste of time.

Interview Questions

RapidAdvance Response

Apr 4, 2018 – HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our interview process. It was very unfortunate that due to our staffing changes you did not get an immediate response to scheduling on-site... More

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RapidAdvance.

Interview

Initially spoke with recruiter for a phone screening. The recruiter throughly went through my background and experience. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, where I basically walked through my resume. Second round was an in person interview where it was a quick summary of my experience and questions rewardingly personality and fit.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move from your current position?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RapidAdvance (Bethesda, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went pretty quickly and on par with other companies I've interviewed with. I went through a head hunter and was connected to lady in their HR dept. for a preliminary phone interview. The second phone interview was with the team lead and project manager. The in-person interview was a panel style with very different styles of questions.

Interview Questions

• There was a scenario question in which you had to come up with questions you would ask to help gather a good requirements document.   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RapidAdvance (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a two on one interview. The VP and a director sat down to talk about the job (lasted about an hour). Then I shadowed a business advisor (lasted another hour). Then I was given some questions to answer in an email that evening.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RapidAdvance (Detroit, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very detailed, company has a very structured procedure that is followed by all levels of organization. Phone screener asks many questions to determine personality and fit, then recommends positions that may be better suited. Candidate has options to interview for which is nice. From there, if the internal recruiter feels the candidate is a match, then they will pass your resume onto the manager for review. An in-person interview would be scheduled at that point based on manager's interest.

Managers are conducting daily interviews with candidates so it may feel informal, but it is just because they have memorized the process so well. They do a really good job of describing the role and expectations, and probing on your abilities to perform. There was also the opportunity to shadow high-performers, which was a great opportunity to see the position in action and whether it is right for you.

Interview Questions

• What would you need to earn to be comfortable, and if you could earn "x" what would put you over the moon?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RapidAdvance.

Interview

I consulted for the company for a year and then decided to ask for a full-time position when I saw that the company was in a good position to do well.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not ask for a job earlier?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated directly with the president. We went back and forth about four times on key terms and compensation.

Some Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RapidAdvance (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Be aware of this company. There are better places to work for.Most non professional company. They will talk to you very nicely in the beginning. They don't have respect for other's time. I would recommend you to stay away from this company. Bunch of average guys and think they are smarter than the rest. Because of my limitations on what words I can use, not sure how I can describe the whole experience. They want to pay peanuts and get the best people.

Interview Questions

• It was all BS. Please guys be aware of this company. The wasted my time. Hope you all learn from my experience.   1 Answer