RateGain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RateGain Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.9

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RateGain.

Interview

as comfortable as you can be during an interview.
    right mix of knowledge and fun.
    participation in the conversation is a must.
    smartness counts and so does experience in your respective field.
    HR helps you in a lot of ways during the interview, very warm and friendly HR.
    rategain will help you grow professionally and personally

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RateGain (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process was lengthy but fulfilling.
    smart people, great communication and superb poise.
    very fulfilling to get with these people
    such interviews always evolve you and make you aware of your capabilities and market standards.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RateGain (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Slow, long , several rounds - not sure if they know what they want. Interviewer or teacher? No place to wait also. Had to stand for a long time

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RateGain (Noida (India)).

Interview

I received a call from HR person for the post of tech lead and my interview was scheduled. I went there and found a lot of rush but I given the interview F2F for three round. And all round were cleared, first two round were technical while last one was managerial cum technical. Finally at the end of day I got a discussion with HR and she has confirmed me that everything is OK and she has also asked HR question which actually happens after the selection and confirmed me that in next week will back to you for salary discussion.

In the next week no body called me when I called back then I got to know I will call on weekend. On weekend I received a call and email to submit all relevant document like last appraisal letter and three month salary slip along with a reference of previous employer. I reverted back with all detail and background verification is completed. Now I was very much sure that very soon I will receive the offer letter but I was not so lucky guy.

I received a call after two days from HR and she told me that the head of engineering team of your concerned profile wants to have a quick chat(NOT Technical interview) over telephone so be ready for that. I agreed for that and got a call but unfortunately it was a complete technical interview, asked so many technical question and I replied almost all correctly. And this session completed.

After waiting two days I called the HR person for update and got to know that Now Directory of technology wants to meet you personally for discussion. This was hide of tolerance even though I went there and now again the technical interview started and this time it was like a architect related question which is out of my profile. but I tried my best to satisfy. But this time i was confirm that its not a selection process but rejection process.

And finally No update from HR, after calling got to know you are not qualified. So it was just a wastage of 20-25 days in whole process, even I lost some good opportunity during this period.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RateGain (Greater Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Good HR round, quick process, good follow-up, good hand holding, Process has been covered in one day along with written & Technical interview , Managerial round with VP, HR Interview etc

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

Interview

Process covered within a day. Process included a written test, Technical round, Managerial round and final HR interview. Technical interview was completely relevant to Manual testing, Sql database and simple queries and your current project. Managerial round was about a little bit of project and Testing challenges I faced in my current organisation. in HR there were basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Manual Testing, Sql database and your current project.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RateGain.

Interview

It was easy and the company values the time of the person coming for the interview. The complete procedure took 7 days for me. But overall the procedure was fine.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RateGain.

Interview

It was a smooth process conducted over Skypeand telephone, the entire process was wrapped up within a week with seamless coordination by the TA team at RateGain; especially Vivek and Aanchal. I had 2 rounds apart from the resume shortlisting. It was for the Account management role and I was interviews by the Vice President of Account Management

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RateGain (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Multi-level, HR + 2 Rounds, surprising the two rounds were poles apart (different people).
    First round was telephonic, professional, relevant to the job and profile. (30 minutes)
    Second round (5 minutes) - face to face, was pathetic, it appeared it was done for the process , but the person had no real interest in either hiring for the position or in the person. In either scenario, it doesn't justify wasting my time. there was no effort either to relate person too the job or even try to sell the company, even CV wasn't read
    I had come to know that this company put open jobs just to show, they are hip or growing.
    However let me add one more possible reason, the management is just appeasing/fooling the investors. Investors might be pressuring to hire particular skills or org design, which management might not be agreeing too, but doing an eyewash for process, investor and applicants
    HR on most part appeared professional and Informal/fun feeling prevailed

European Sales Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RateGain (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied and was contacted within a week. First with screen HR, 4 days after Director of sales and 2 days later Hospitality head. The interviews were friendly, open and insightful, a really nice process overall. I was certain I was a great fit for the organization and for the role.

Interview Questions

• Overall, they were focused on my experience in the industry (hospitality) rather than big data and analytics which is their real core business, especially relevant for a sales leadership function.   Answer Question