Reasor's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reasor's (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Straight forward process during the first interview, which they refer to as a "pre-screen" interview.

I was told the positions that were available, the shifts that each available position might work, and whether each position was full-time or part-time.

This type of interview might be seen as a "we won't waste your time" meeting, if we don't get a good vibe from you or you don't impress us. Fair enough!

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I interviewed at Reasor's (Tulsa, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy. The job is tough on your body but they are flexible with your hours. They just ask you simple questions and show you around the store. Anyone with a pulse can pretty much get a job there, The employees there are the best. They are some of my best friends.

Interview Questions

• Nothing is really hard. After they hire you, you watch a video and answer questions, and then the hiring person asks you something from the video.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jenks, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reasor's (Jenks, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very quick and laid back. She asked me several questions about my experience. I was also asked to give specific situations in which I used problem solving and things of that nature.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reasor's (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

I got an interview for a location that was under construction. I went to an office to have the first interview the. Was brought in for the 2nd interview with the management team and they made the decision to hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what I wanted and I said I'm open to negotiation. So they said 8.50 and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reasor's (Tulsa, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick couple of questions basic math questions to see if you can count correctly basically and tell them about yourself what you like to do and past job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self? math question   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reasor's.

Interview

Didn't take that long to get a call, but it took about 3 weeks for overall interview process. I did 2 different interviews and passed both of them for the job!

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reasor's (Tulsa, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was easy going and very friendly. The interviewer was very nice and calm. The questions were very simple and not too frightening. A resume was not required, but bringing one would not hurt.

Interview Questions

• They would ask how your customer service skills are.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sapulpa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reasor's (Sapulpa, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

It was about 3 different interviews but they were relatively easy, thorough and the staff were amazing. Drama is bad though, if you succeed faster than others pepare to be bullied.

Interview Questions

• In what way at a previous job did you make a costly mistake? Did you learn from it? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reasor's (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty much like any other interview, they asked me about my previous work experience and if my experience with the companies would help with what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sand Springs, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reasor's (Sand Springs, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

There are 3 interviews 1, with the hr department, a second with another member of the company, and a third with the manager of the department you work in and if you pass all three following the third they drug and alcohol test you on the spot if it is for a new store opening.

Interview Questions

• They ask you just to answer questions such as name a time you overcome something by working with others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was no negotiation on anything